Our valued sponsor

offshore company to avoid the ability to obtain and share info on beneficial owner?

warrior

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

New to all this stuff and look for a offshore country that help me to avoid any one from the ability to obtain information on beneficial ownership of my offshore company!

Is there any offshore jurisdiction left that didn't signed any TIEA's, DTA's or other tax information exchange agreements?

Is there any offshore jurisdiction left where I don't have to pay corporate tax if I incorporate my offshore company there?

Are there offshore jurisdiction who don't require passport copy and utility bill to be provided?

Your great help is much appreciated :coffe:

In order to effectively combat and prevent the misuse of corporate vehicles for illicit purposes, it is essential that the authorities have the capacity to obtain, on a timely basis, information on the beneficial ownership and control of corporate vehicles. Thats actually what the OECD has applied for almost all offshore jurisdictions. For that reason I believe it will be difficult to find what you are looking for.

Reactions: warrior
thank you I will have to read and learn a little more about the legal part and tax complications of offshore companies I think. I learning so much from this forum already, it has been good for me:hello: