Our valued sponsor

Offshore company to hide my identity but money goes onshore?

lawrence

Offshore Agent
Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I want to open a offshore company to hide my identity in the real world. That achieved I want the money earned in the offshore company to be transferred to my UK onshore company and pay the tax required.

Do you think it can be done legally?

It's shouldn't be that difficult to achieve this. What exactly are your requirements other than privacy protection?

bob said:
For me it is privacy and asset protection, any suggestion?
If that are your primary goals you should keep things offshore or at least consider to have the offshore company that will form the onshore company appointed with nominees.

solutions for identity and 'asset' protection must be kept separate and distinct from monies or revenue solutions. your identity solutions will best come from a entity formed in your originating jurisdiction with a foreign entity as member/owner. your asset protection will best come from a offshore corporation coupled with a nevis llc. Your asset protection solution should not be making revenue other than when it sells an asset. When it does and the money is needed for other than purchasing another asset (i.e. buy some more groceries) then there will need to be a private contract between the revenue solution and the asset solution for the transfer of the money for consideration (meaning what did the revenue solution do for the asset solution to deserve the monies transferred).

You mention a 'existing' structure in your O.J. now. Would not use this to receive revenues. Create a separate solution as mentioned to receive all revenues.

Reactions: JohnLocke