Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company + TransferWise

If you answer all the questions can you use or is it impossible?

I hear that the big problem is proving the company sending the money is not owned by the company receiving the money and that is a big issue for most 0% jurisdictions.

actually they didnt asked me directly this, but wanted copy of all invoices,bank report of other bank accounts, investigating on any transfer even of few hundreds euros, i dont trust them anymore
not adviced for a Belize company as mine, but not too many options..tell me if you find any

actually they didnt asked me directly this, but wanted copy of all invoices,bank report of other bank accounts, investigating on any transfer even of few hundreds euros, i dont trust them anymore
not adviced for a Belize company as mine, but not too many options..tell me if you find any

Do you mean they asked for bank reports of your own bank accounts that you use to withdraw funds? It's not like you have access to bank accounts that belong to other people (assuming the funds came from 3rd parties and went to 3rd parties). Did they ask for this info right from the start or later after a few transfers? And do you receive/send funds mostly from/to offshore zones?

Do you mean they asked for bank reports of your own bank accounts that you use to withdraw funds? It's not like you have access to bank accounts that belong to other people (assuming the funds came from 3rd parties and went to 3rd parties). Did they ask for this info right from the start or later after a few transfers? And do you receive/send funds mostly from/to offshore zones?
They asked me for invoices to third party and datas of my personal bank account where i transfered the funds,in EU.so in some way of third party as final receiver,not being myself The owner of Belize LLC.

Just a few paper work at the beginning should not hurt you as today most financial enterprise want to get to know their customers.
After a time things should go smooth for you provide you are not engaged in any illegal venture.