Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with nominee director for merchant account!

brianK

Offshore Agent
BANNED MEMBER
Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
question, I need the offshore company with nominee director that can provide passport copy, utility bill and sign the merchant account agreement rather than me, do you know of such an service and if it's possible to avoid my signature?

I had lot's of troubles in the past with Visa blacklisting me so I'm unable to signup for a merchant account and think this is the way of going around it.

it will depend on what business you are into if nominees can be provided. Some agents don't care as much about it while others don't want to run the risk involved.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
That business will be OK for providing nominees.

If this guy and his business is on the TMF list why do you want to facilitate him with a an option to get your office and nominee's blacklisted too? I would refuse doing so.
You made a point here it will harm your business if you provide nominee director to a business that is black listed by Visa or MasterCard!

Did you ever find a company that was able to provide these documents to you or your MAP in order to open a merchant account or did you gave up?

Today there are options to provide fake documents or real darks which works fantastic with such providers. So even if you got banned or TMF'ed you will still be able to open an account and you will avoid any law suite or liabilities!

Latest Threads