Our valued sponsor

Offshore company without my name please advise?

mert

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to open a offshore company without my name to appear anywhere in the corporate documents? I don't want my name to show up anywhere in the offshore company!

Can it be done?

You may look into a ID solution discussed in various other threads that will help you to prevent your name to appear in the incorporation docs. I read a Trust or foundation in Panama or Seychelles will do the same.

pilow said:
Is it possible to open a offshore company without my name to appear anywhere in the corporate documents? I don't want my name to show up anywhere in the offshore company!
Can it be done?
Very simple use nominees and you are rid of this issue.

arturos said:
Thanks, what are nominees?
You may want to look here Offshore Company Forum - Nominee director and shareholder.

Last edited:
castro said:
You may look into a ID solution discussed in various other threads that will help you to prevent your name to appear in the incorporation docs. I read a Trust or foundation in Panama or Seychelles will do the same.
ID Solutions are not for incorporation purposes. These are a legal method for "going-off-grid".

Alternative ID's only manage to create legal fact of an intent to "hide" and "evade".

Unless you are of certain caliber and paying alot for rare known solutions, a man or woman will always eventually appear somewhere as a UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner). This is why multi-layered structure(s) are required for sufficient asset management.

Nominee shareholders will suffice in most jurisdictions.

I don't understand this ID solution, honestly I don't cae. I think it's perfectly fine to find a offshore jurisdiction whos laws don't allow any information revealet without court order and where not company registry exists:thumbsUp:

Latest Threads