Our valued sponsor

Offshore Corp for Staking

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Anyone considered the best offshore corp location for on-chain staking?

Have considered Lebuan, would prefer to not be a shady location, but am considering (would be a subsidiary) of withdrawing 50-100k a year from staking returns which in return will be paid out as salaries.

Ideally different location to the main corporate set up.

Would need hassle free renewals (not expensive) and with easy banking establishment (international bank transfer).

If you setup the company in Lebuan, how would you find reliable banking for it?

Have considered Lebuan, would prefer to not be a shady location, but am considering (would be a subsidiary) of withdrawing 50-100k a year from staking returns which in return will be paid out as salaries.

Would need hassle free renewals (not expensive) and with easy banking establishment (international bank transfer).
The idea of hassle-free banking in Labuan seems to me too good to be true.
Do you plan to pay out salaries in fiat?

Are you aware of any crypto-friendly banks in Lebuan/Malay?

No, it's easy to open banks in Asia, either on the Western rails or Asian (Chinese) rails.

KYC/AML/CRS is carried out automatically apart from a few high risk nations, and you'd normally have the account, card, etc ready by the time you leave the bank.

Government organised 4 accounts in different currencies via one of their partner banks for me previously (personal - EUR, HKD, SGD, Local) and 2 Commercial accounts with another banking partner (EUR/Local) on a former company.

I've never heard of issues banking in Asia (unless perhaps American = no one wants to deal with them).

No, it's easy to open banks in Asia, either on the Western rails or Asian (Chinese) rails.

KYC/AML/CRS is carried out automatically apart from a few high risk nations, and you'd normally have the account, card, etc ready by the time you leave the bank.

Government organised 4 accounts in different currencies via one of their partner banks for me previously (personal - EUR, HKD, SGD, Local) and 2 Commercial accounts with another banking partner (EUR/Local) on a former company.

I've never heard of issues banking in Asia (unless perhaps American = no one wants to deal with them).
Cool! Are there any banks in particular in Malay/Lebuan you can recommend?

Latest Threads