Our valued sponsor

Offshore Express Company anyone?

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I just got a spam mail from the that they are giving away free brochures on how to incorporate your Seychelles company if you are an IT company.

I wonder what you think about that a company like Best priced offshore companies & bank accounts - Offshore Express Company is sending mass spam mails out to get new customers?

I mean, they must comply to International laws, they must stay professional in order to gain trust towards their customers and they must stay under the radar in matters of DMCA and other SPAM law suites. Otherwise we will see the next #PanamaPapers case just with Offshore Express Company or do you think I'm wrong.

Personally I have read what they advertise and I don't trust them 1 second, I have not seen any spam mails from the huge companies like OCRA or CompanyFormation.Com or similar service and that let them look a thousand times more legit than a company that spam the s**t out of you to get you as a clients.

Just a few words from someone that is tired getting spam from companies like Offshore Express Company.

No sure what to say about this. Companies that spam e-mail accounts should be avoid at all costs because they don't apply to International laws AND because I hate SPAM!

Are you sure you didn't subscribed to any e-mail list?

I'm surprised you read your spam emails. Mine goes to trash bin right after I receive them! I could not believe there a some good information from Spam section. I think I might read some right now