Our valued sponsor

Offshore hosting or anonymous?

A quick search on what the many others use lead to the following hosting companies:

Joomla Designs,Joomla Web Design,Joomla Website Design,Custom Joomla Design, Joomla design services, Joomla custom services, Joomla Custom Websites, Hire Joomla designer,website design joomla,joomla Design. and NETRACKservers.com - Managed Hosting Solutions and there are plenty of others.

Very simple, google search for Money Investment Sites, domaintools or any other whois lookup service to check the host of a certain domain :)

There is nothing wrong with hosting a website offshore or even have a dedicated server located offshore, actually it can be of benefit under certain circumstances.

Robinn said:
yes you can get the option on google of course
3 post's and only BS... if you don't have anything to post than please stop otherwise you will get banned.

but first buy a vpn and then buy hosting. The hosting companies save your ip when you buy the hosting. So buy a vpn and then get the hosting with the name of your offshore company (don't forget to pay with your offshore bank card). That it!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Some really good suggestions here... does anyone actually tried them and does it achieve your goals?

trisstann said:
but first buy a vpn and then buy hosting. The hosting companies save your ip when you buy the hosting. So buy a vpn and then get the hosting with the name of your offshore company (don't forget to pay with your offshore bank card). That it!
It's important to remember to bear in mind that your VPN IP address should be from the same country as your postal address and prepaid card. Otherwise maxmind software, which most hosting companies use, will decline your order.

Also, you should always use your VPN when connecting to your ISP. Otherwise, the firewall will log your ordinary IP address which can be disclosed in any legal proceedings.

Reactions: depo
While I haven't used a VPN, I've used a proxy & it was great, until 2 things happened.

1. The software had glitches that kept asking me to upgrade, but it never would.

2. I found out that the IP address it was giving me was on a spam list, so some sites thought I was a spammer.

Not saying VPNs do this, I'm just saying be careful.

I can get you a list of VPNs (I'd have to dig to find it) if you haven't already found one.

Latest Threads