Our valued sponsor

Offshore Mailing Lists

mklv

Offshore Agent
Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
A friend of mine who purchases leads for his sales reps to call mentioned having an offshore 'account' so when he makes future purchases these leads will include DNC numbers also. Does anyone know anything about this, if it works, how it works, etc. or have info I can point him in the right direction? .. thx

Rotatro, thx for checking out my post but did you even read it? 'offshore mailing lists' was just to get some attention .. when purchasing leads you have to show your SAP (address)..if your SAP is in the USA you can NOT purchase lists with phone numbers on the DNC; however, if you're SAP is offshore (out of the physical USA) can purchase lists that WILL include these DNC numbers...

Hello friends

Offshore Business mailing lists

• Attract and maintain strong and mutually beneficial client relationships by following a flexible and professional approach.

• Enable clients to build better personal and business relationships.

• Ensure client satisfaction by perfectly combining people competencies, and efficient processes.

• Enable business organizations to focus on what they do.

• Deliver inspirational results with support of a great wealth of knowledge.

Thanks for sharing us......

Mailing services are an attractive strategy to send across yourmessage to the target audience, especially your esteemed customer base. Our offshoremailing services are specializing in providing comprehensive direct mailingservices; mass mailing marketing, personalized mailing labels, and mailing labelssolutions to your outsourcing personalized mailing requirements.

It can be utilized in a variety of purposes including announcing events,celebrations, inauguration of office, launching of new service/product/campaign,deal er conference, and media conference to your clients and potential customers.

Our Wealth of Knowledge, Competitive Pricing, Quick Turn-Around Time and after allastonishing Customer Service mean that Your mailing services project will becompleted Quickly, Efficiently and Economically .

Latest Threads