Our valued sponsor

Offshore merchant to process prepaid cards

QickFix

Oct 1, 2021
US
Visit site
Lets say I have a large amount of volume of prepaid cards coming in. Most merchants will shut you down after a while because of the exclusive volume from prepaids. Is there any offshore merchants that could take this on possibly? The cards are all from the US if this matters and very low chargeback rate.

Lets say I have a large amount of volume of prepaid cards coming in. Most merchants will shut you down after a while because of the exclusive volume from prepaids. Is there any offshore merchants that could take this on possibly? The cards are all from the US if this matters and very low chargeback rate.
@OP whats the average value per prepaid card??

Can I suggest one method ?

Just buy things from online store using prepaid card.
And sell it on ebay or amazon.
You can use any amount of prepaid card in this method.
It is safest method.
But It consume time.
Complex method.
This would be ideal but after buying tons of things from say Best Buy they block you after a while. And don't forget the sales that ebay and amazon take from it.

Hey, I don't know how to PM you but I also have a lot of prepaid cards (value from 25 to 500) and I'm looking for a merchant that doesn't ban for "prepaid cards volume" and that I can quicky withdraw. If you have this I'd love to hear about it <3
Send a PM..

@VESTANON Sorry to bug but can you PM me too I'm interested and have the same situation Don't know if your willing to help with this or give some advice ty
Pm sent.. alternatively direct email me [email protected] with any questions

are the prepaid card mainly from USA ? if so i have a merchant i can suggest for you

Even the above message may be AI generated I can see it is valid. So this one will stay ;)

Latest Threads