Our valued sponsor

Offshore Physical Bank for LLC - Delaware

Fajosst

Jul 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
Please, any suggestions for a physical bank (non-EMI) that is available for LLC Delaware? I am not an American, nor a resident of the US.

If possible with remote account opening.

If there is any European bank that accepts single-member LLC's I would be interested to know...thanks if anyone can help :)

Thanks for the suggestions, mate

Yes, I have used the search tool, most of the topics are old and refer to creating a bank in the USA...in my case I would have no problem creating in other countries

Try Mercury. Evolve Bank & Trust is a "physical" bank.
mind to share some links to these banks?

The problem is the search function on this forum and xenforo general speaking, it does not work well.

people want to use what also is suggested here often the below:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com <SEARCH PHRASE>
enter this in Google and you will find everything you are looking for. I learned it the hard way.

Reactions: ernesplata
@burden mercury.com .
But I have quite a bad update for mercury. They are tightening their policies and decline a lot of accounts recently. I have one tea club account there and therefore being able to have real calls with a real banker from them, not their really shitty email support. Here is the problem: Mercury grew so big in the last year that they are expanding heavily. Therefore they are seeking for investors to bring in money for expansion. This sadly leads to a lot of external audits initiated by the investors, so mercury is working hard on cleaning out "bad and suspicious" accounts.
So it may be getting a lot harder to get mercury accounts even if you are using your real ID and doing everything correct.

Tip: Always state that you are having US operations when opening a Mercury account. They will immediately decline accounts which say that they are not doing US operations and even worse, they will ban the whole UBO. So also no chance to try it with another company.

Reactions: burden

Latest Threads