Offshore Russia VPS hosting?

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Hey guys,
I decided to ask you to help me in choosing the best Russia vps hosting provider.
Requirements:
helpful customer support 24/7,
50 gbs of Hard Disk, 2 GBs of Ram, 2 TBs of bandwidth,Linux.
How is warez-host.com and their Russia vps deals?
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.

Warez-host.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I'd highly recommend Warez-host.com offshore hosting - The support team are available 24/7 and normally get the job done in a few minutes.
We have had some problems solved, normally with the software we have installed, something they are not even supposed to be responsible for.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I am really happy to have found warez-host.com Russia VPS hosting service.
I have not been with the company long, but I am extremely impressed so far. Keep up the good work!

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
To put it simply, warez-host.com are the best web host I've ever used. Period.
I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb. Support is Excellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
VPS deals from yourlasthost.com and libertyvps.net are worth your attention.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

Latest Threads