Our valued sponsor

Offshore virtual banks

Not entirely sure what you mean by virtual bank. It is either a real bank or its not. Do you mean just a digital online bank with remote opening that is outside the EU?

Plenty exist. But it depends on quality. You can go with low quality in Puerto Rico like GK Bank or FV Bank or the bottom of barrel like Europacific Bank if your dodgy...lol.

Or higher quality banks like CA Next Bank if you have connection to Switzerland or Barclays for example or even Standard Bank. You can even try CSB.

There is many more out there of course. like paxumbank in Dominica etc etc etc.

Plenty exist. But it depends on quality. You can go with low quality in Puerto Rico like GK Bank or FV Bank or the bottom of barrel like Europacific Bank if your dodgy...lol.

Or higher quality banks like CA Next Bank if you have connection to Switzerland or Barclays for example or even Standard Bank. You can even try CSB.

It is a little bit offtopic but still... I love CapitalSecurityBank a.k.a CSB with their PO Box Address and Website Copyrights 2019 (c)
:p ... why those offshore bankers don't try harder and make at least good looking website. Maybe "bad" guys don't care about those little details so there is no need to spend additional $$$ on irrelevant things.

Reactions: Fred
It is a little bit offtopic but still... I love CapitalSecurityBank a.k.a CSB with their PO Box Address and Website Copyrights 2019 (c)
:p ... why those offshore bankers don't try harder and make at least good looking website. Maybe "bad" guys don't care about those little details so there is no need to spend additional $$$ on irrelevant things.
They must be reading bc they updated web page date to 21-22 ... obviously too lazy to update each year :p

I checked out Standard bank. They have a nice looking website, and have a useful introductory video on youtube but ... if you look on trust pilot they have some of the worst feedback of any bank I have ever come across for S.A and IoM locations. Doesn't instil any confidence.

I checked out Standard bank. They have a nice looking website, and have a useful introductory video on youtube but ... if you look on trust pilot they have some of the worst feedback of any bank I have ever come across for S.A and IoM locations. Doesn't instil any confidence.

Oh dear the Trustpilot feedback is indeed very bad for Standard Bank in S.A. Seems they maybe what HSBC is to UK smi(&%.

Reactions: dread pirate
can we still trust Paxumbank ?
if you look on trust pilot they have some of the worst
Do you know that even Youtube and Netflix can lot's of negative reviews on TrustPilot?

Latest Threads