Our valued sponsor

offshoreincorporate.com - Anyone Used these?

Brand new corp. you may want to try them and see what you get out of it :) A professional website with professional written content should not convince you alone. Did you had a chat with them?

Just take care of their hidden fees;)

Has now anybody experience with them?
Considering to setup an IBC with them, but somehow I have a bit a bad feeling. Dont want to discredit them tough. URL´s from 2 Client Testimonals are not existing anymore. Also there was a ripoff alert - which seem to be solved somehow.

Very bad service, stay away from them, you will have problems for sure, they are not professionals only liars .
I agreed activate a company in Hong Kong with the commitment to open it in 48 hours and receive the information by Courier company.
We paid the requested money, almost a month later I only received documentation by mail in PDFs openedl that I cannot check if they are real or scams, the original documents have never arrived and before my complaints they have stopped answering, I got to speak once by Skype and while I was talking there was a child in the background crying, very unprofessional and probably everything is a scam and I lost my money.

Danny Lee, Relationship Manager is in charge of selling and deceiving with his commitments
Mr. Didier Wong, Manager is the non-existent Manager, does not answer back
Mr Centur, Customer Service is responsible for sending the documents by mail without signing or in PDF with the open signatures as a copy of original documents.

What about Pat Flynn? Or Patrick J. Flynn LL.B? He seems to be the owner of offshoreincorporate.com?
Are you sure about that? Have you been in contact with this company?

Reactions: lory
I have removed the link there is no need for it to answer my question, I believe you :)

No I have just looked out for him for some time and didn't find him so far before you mentioned him here, so all good thu&¤#

I don't recommend anyone, sorry. But so far can I only say that I have had good experience with him back in time.

I don't recommend anyone, sorry. But so far can I only say that I have had good experience with him back in time.
Is this the same guy ?

and this was the fraud alert post which was strangely resolved.

Latest Threads