Our valued sponsor

one place

rodney taylor

Aug 14, 2017
Visit site
if someone for whatever reason doesnt diversify their money in offshore bank accounts, what could be the worst case scenario? could they lose all of their money or not? to deposit all of ones money in one single offshore bank, is that wise? if someone wanted to deposit all of their money like its a regular commercial bank, would that be a good idea? need some advice here you guys. im all ears. rsvp. thank you.

Well the biggest thing is any assets in the united states or your native country can be seized or frozen pretty easily. That being the government or you being sued or even divorce where they take half your assets ( Obviously Depends). I think there are a lot of good trust worthy off shore bank account providers and even EMIs, however I'm sure you've heard the term don't put all your eggs in one basket. Lets say if someone/organization finds that one offshore bank account you're screwed. Diversify and protect.

when you say to diversify and protect, then what youre saying is to divide my money up and place it in different offshore banks then? but what if the idea of putting all of ones money in one single offshore bank was for convenience, what would you say then in that case? lets say that, that was the only bank that had certain policies and thats why it was convenient for them to do it this way? just give me your opinion on this one because i need it. rsvp

Well the biggest thing is any assets in the united states or your native country can be seized or frozen pretty easily. That being the government or you being sued or even divorce where they take half your assets ( Obviously Depends). I think there are a lot of good trust worthy off shore bank account providers and even EMIs, however I'm sure you've heard the term don't put all your eggs in one basket. Lets say if someone/organization finds that one offshore bank account you're screwed. Diversify and protect.