Our valued sponsor

Question Online bank or EMI that accepts Cuba resident?

ajhernan

Oct 31, 2022
Cuba
Visit site
Hello,
I live in Cuba and I am freelancer,
Are there some foreign bank or neo bank or EMI that accept my documents to create an account and receive or send funds?
Thanks, it is very very difficult to live here, no one wants to open an account for me.

Reactions: Jerry1911
Hi, thanks, my citizenship is Cuban, I alredy use crypto but some times I need real money account, Also, I will search about photoshop in the forum, thanks
I am afraid you will have a hard time with all banks, but if you can show them that you live in a different country you might be able to solve your problem.
Alternatively, go for a replica passport (but good quality ones are expensive).

Also, I will search about photoshop in the forum, thanks
Yes, “slightly modified documents“ are sometimes used ;)
I am afraid you will have a hard time with all banks,
I agree, unfortunately :(
but if you can show them that you live in a different country you might be able to solve your problem.
Just a remark: do not forget about such issues like using VPN, etc.

Just an idea (maybe wrong) – what about Advcash? Or some bank in LatAm (not all the countries there have bad relations with Cuba)?

Or some bank in LatAm (not all the countries there have bad relations with Cuba)?
They normally require you to be a resident.
You could become a resident of the Dominican Republic, or buy a fake residence card and cedula. As a native Spanish speaker if should be easy for you.
Tip: right outside of the Direccion General de Migracion in Santo Domingo there are guys selling replicas of the documents that you are supposed to obtain inside smi(&%

Tip: right outside of the Direccion General de Migracion in Santo Domingo there are guys selling replicas of the documents that you are supposed to obtain inside smi(&%
:) :)
You are really well oriented ;)

Reactions: ajhernan
Yes, “slightly modified documents“ are sometimes used ;)

I agree, unfortunately :(

Just a remark: do not forget about such issues like using VPN, etc.

Just an idea (maybe wrong) – what about Advcash? Or some bank in LatAm (not all the countries there have bad relations with Cuba)?
I already tried with Advcash and does not accept cuba for nothing, haha

I am afraid you will have a hard time with all banks, but if you can show them that you live in a different country you might be able to solve your problem.
Alternatively, go for a replica passport (but good quality ones are expensive).
Yes I will try to find another kind of document from another country. It is that I see.

Thanks to the glorious USA for this nonsense going on since 1962
It is the worst,
I am not to blame for what my government does

They normally require you to be a resident.
You could become a resident of the Dominican Republic, or buy a fake residence card and cedula. As a native Spanish speaker if should be easy for you.
If I could go to Santo Domingo, I wouldn't go to Cuba again, haha, but you need a visa and a thousand paperwork

I will try with Bankera , I see that they allow pick Cuba. Thanks

Any recommendation of a site that is not scam that sells documents and they are good enough to verify me?

Last edited:
I will try with Bankera , I see that they allow pick Cuba.
Before you go for Bankera, search here at forums for some related information; for example here So long Bankera . I do not want to say that they are bad or good, just recommending to perform some research.
Any recommendation of a site that is not scam that sells documents and they are good enough to verify me?
Well, I think it is proper to ask about this in the Mentor Group; not here. Could you manage it?

Just an additional idea: Did you read this thread To do business with Iran and Cuba -- what jurisdiction would be a good fit? ? Perhaps it can serve as an inspiration...

Last edited:
Before you go for Bankera, search here at forums for some related information; for example here So long Bankera . I do not want to say that they are bad or good, just recommending to perform some research.

Well, I think it is proper to ask about this in the Mentor Group; not here. Could you manage it?

Just an additional idea: Did you read this thread To do business with Iran and Cuba -- what jurisdiction would be a good fit? ? Perhaps it can serve as an inspiration...
Thanks for the recommendation
I read a little of both articles, but I will review in greater depth

It is the worst,
I am not to blame for what my government does

If I could go to Santo Domingo, I wouldn't go to Cuba again, haha, but you need a visa and a thousand paperwork

I will try with Bankera , I see that they allow pick Cuba. Thanks

Forget Bankera.
Focus on going to Santo Domingo. Obtaining a visa is not fun but it is feasible.

Hola como estas,exactamente que estarias buscando,
abrir und cuenta en Dubai ?
Mira nuestra soluccion alli si se te puede ayudar
Entra en la Web Dubaisetup y mirate un poco lo que ofrecemos y siempre nos puedes llamar para informarte mejor
Saludos
Hello, thanks for the answer,
What I am looking for is some way to manage money from abroad, receive or send and save, because from my country it is not possible,
I'm going to review Dubaisetup to see what we offer. Thank you

Hola como estas,exactamente que estarias buscando,
abrir und cuenta en Dubai ?
Mira nuestra soluccion alli si se te puede ayudar
Entra en la Web Dubaisetup y mirate un poco lo que ofrecemos y siempre nos puedes llamar para informarte mejor
Saludos

Hola, gracias por la respuesta,
lo que busco es alguna forma de manejar dinero desde el exterior, recibir o enviar y guardar, porque desde mi pais no se puede,
voy a revisar Dubaisetup para ver que ofrecen. Gracias
Please, note and respect that this is an English speaking forum and avoid posting in any other language. This is disrespectful (and useless) for many of users that cannot understand your content. Regardless of existence of (inaccurate) machine translators, searching becomes impossible, etc.

Furthermore @Lucadt: Your posts are an evident promotion of your services what is not allowed by forum rules. Please read it. @James Spader?

Last edited:
You need to establish cause for action. Have business connections, network of residencies, social acquaintances. Why not start by going on vacations to visa free countries and do some networking.
This is a good point, IMO.

IMO, it is also important, what you want to achieve by opening an offshore account, @ajhernan; what is your goal?
To have some money hidden from your government? Or to allow some subjects to pay you easily for your work, as to a Cuban account it is difficult (or impossible)? To have a possibility to pay foreign subjects easily? Or something different?
I think the proper solution should be searched with respect to this...

Last edited: