Our valued sponsor

Online Business, Company Registration Bank & Merchant

Barry

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
We are planning to launch several businesses online; we need to register a company somewhere, bank accounts and merchant accounts will be needed to accept the payment.

Avoiding the taxes is not the objective, because we get the tax benefit in our home country. The only reason to go offshore is because many merchant providers do'nt support the home country. Apart from this, several websites will be doing gray area business. Not entirely high risk; like academic writing services.

Now what would you recommend? Where should we register and how we can get bank accounts + merchant providers, and how to withdraw the amount from those bank accounts regularly? And yes, we should not be paying taxes because of the offshore setup, correct me if I am wrong?

Kindly suggest some payment processor as well. I need the help; point to the right direction.

What merchant account provider are you choosing? You may check with them first before you go for a company and bank account anywhere!

Most often it is depending on the business which merchant account provider that can be used.

What merchant account provider are you choosing? You may check with them first before you go for a company and bank account anywhere!

Most often it is depending on the business which merchant account provider that can be used.

Bluesnap, Paysera, Worldpay, Payza, securionpay, Authorize.net, Instabill and ccbill (for high risk). And, what merchant will you suggest for academic and ghost writing business.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
You may check with the different providers, there is also Skrill and Payzera and a few other payment providers.

You want to consider to setup a company within the EU for instant Cyprus, Malta, Estonia and for sure UK - it's difficult to say what would work best for you so make your own research. Once you have the company setup in one of these places it's going to be easy for you to find an EMI and Merchant Account or 3rd party processors that can work for you.

I'm in a similar position to the OP.

The objective to me is to be able to get payment processing. In my own country it is hard for high risk (specifically adult website).

If I get an Estonia e-reidency and bank account and then go with a management platform such as LI, I will need to mask the true nature of my business (because LI don't support adult business).

If my website is called abc123.net and I set up my Estonian company name as abc123, am I at risk of LI finding out the true nature of my business? Should I use a different name (I have a dummy site set up that)?

Let's say I call my Estonian company figjam.net which would make it very hard for LI to find out anything is amiss, what happens to my credit card payments? I don't want clients going to my abc123.net website, purchasing, and then getting a credit charge from figjam.net.

Do most IPSPs allow you to set what the purchaser sees on their credit card statement? Or do they generally make sure your company name is on it?

If anyone can shed light on this it would be much appreciated.

Bluesnap, Paysera, Worldpay, Payza, securionpay, Authorize.net, Instabill and ccbill (for high risk). And, what merchant will you suggest for academic and ghost writing business.
True PayPal and 2CO they work fine if you have a real business as you describe. PayPal can work with UK, Malta and Cyprus so if you have the budget you can setup something offshore or you can use a simple EMI and PayPal to get it all work. There are even EMI's which allow payment processing too!

Reactions: bastard