Our valued sponsor

Online business

topanga

Mar 7, 2023
Serbia
Visit site
Hello!

I am looking for a developer/business partner that has experience and knowledge in SMM (selling views, likes and followers for yt, ig, tik tok…)

I have a large platform where I could sell it on. This opportunity is lucrative if done right. Feel free to send me a message or leave a comment!h

@topanga

primarily you would require your website attached with a High Risk Payment gateway,enabling subscribers/clients carryout online card payments for the SMM packages and smm platform variants offered..

subscribers/clients would initialize card payments based on the YT,TG,IG,TKTk views, likes & followers as stated above.

Yeah, I have that set up

I am in need of an app that generates likes, views and followers, I have everything else. The platform, the payment processors and cliente.

If anyone is willing to work with me on making an app for that it could be lucrative.

Yeah, I have that set up

I am in need of an app that generates likes, views and followers, I have everything else. The platform, the payment processors and cliente.

If anyone is willing to work with me on making an app for that it could be lucrative.
Automation has become more and more difficult in recent years due to the platforms, I see no real reason to do it myself.

Just resell the products from different SMM panels to your customers, saves you costs/time.

the prices start already in the very low penny range, it is not worth to go to it without expertise and understand the algorithm.
nevertheless good luck
Yes, you are right. The prices are very low... That is why I am searching for some help and someone's expertise on this topic.

I'm willing to pay good bucks or a percentage of the sales for the app. If you have any knowledge on this topic or know anyone else that is interested in working on this send me a message or contact via email.

[email protected]