Our valued sponsor

online offshore bank account

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Do you know that HSBC bank is offering online offshore bank account for your business? I didn't know that before I did some ground breaking research on this topic.

What I found was that it isn't really complicated to apply for a business offshore bank account with HSBC bank as long as you can provide a reference letter from your current bank and the required notarized documents, i.e. passport copy and utility bill.

The question I'm asking when opening an online account with them is how private is this account? I mean, can we be sure that our persoanl data isn't revealed to any authority some time?

Yeah we know but personal visit is required including reference letter from current bank!

Why don't you like HSBC and what are you looking at for an offshore bank?

There are many other banks around WHO can compete with HSBC bank and their Internet banking. Mauritius standard bank and Bank of Cyprus are just two of them!

There are many other banks around WHO can compete with HSBC bank and their Internet banking. Mauritius standard bank and Bank of Cyprus are just two of them!
I agree with the Cyprus bank's they are just awesome for almost any business type and multi currency requirements.