Our valued sponsor

Online Training Center

Mohd

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I’m preparing to create an online training center, where I and other friends can teach some courses (group of Instructors). Instructors are located in different countries. I’m thinking to create an offshore company and bank account, where candidates can pay for my training center (deposited in my offshore account) and then I can transfer to instructor’s personal banking account.

I’m totally new in business in general not only offshore business. So, based on your experience could you please advise me if:
• Offshore is a good option?
• What is the best country to use?

The ideas is the training will be available for users from different countries. and they can pay using Visa, Master cards and PayPal.

The question is why they could find it suspicious and how they can know that this is an offshore account. I'm totally new in this field

I think there should be ways to protect your bank identity. You can seek support in online payment processors. It is easy to link online payment accounts with offshore bank account.

Could you please tell me what you mean by online payment account? Is it the payment gateway like PayPal?
Sorry if my question is silly, but I'm totally new in this field.

Thanks

By the way, is there a way to know that this company that I'm dealing with is an offshore company? I mean in case of my online training center, how the people will know that?

Regards,
Usually they will not find out if there is a offshore company behindit if you succeed to open a PayPal account or using any of the many other 3rd party billers like Skrill, Neteller, 2co, Bit2Pay etc. only if you put the company name and address etc. on the website which people usually do to gain trust they will see it.

In your case I would look at either a Cyprus company or Belize the latter will not have the same trust level towards your customers.

Reactions: Mohd
Usually they will not find out if there is a offshore company behindit if you succeed to open a PayPal account or using any of the many other 3rd party billers like Skrill, Neteller, 2co, Bit2Pay etc. only if you put the company name and address etc. on the website which people usually do to gain trust they will see it.

In your case I would look at either a Cyprus company or Belize the latter will not have the same trust level towards your customers.

Thank you too much for your response.
I was thinking to open it in Delaware. Do you think it's a good option?

Regards,

Reactions: JohnLocke
By the way, is there a way to know that this company that I'm dealing with is an offshore company? I mean in case of my online training center, how the people will know that?

Regards,
They will know that only if they see where the company is incorporated and if it is a offshore jurisdiction. Most people know that a company registered for instant in Belize, Seychelles and the BVI are considered offshore corps. However, not many know that a HK, Cyprus, Dominica company is considered to be offshore corps. in certain cases.

Thank you too much for your response.

Regards,
Didn't find where you wrote where you are from so sorry for asking but are you a US citizen? If not there should be nothing wrong to form a Delaware corp that is not active in the USA so you won't pay any business tax.

I would avoid to incorporate in Delaware just because I don't like the USA and all their monitoring and investigation of all you do there! Go for Cyprus, Dominica or something as Admin suggested, much better in my eyes.

Didn't find where you wrote where you are from so sorry for asking but are you a US citizen? If not there should be nothing wrong to form a Delaware corp that is not active in the USA so you won't pay any business tax.

I'm almost stateless doh948"" So that I need to create an offshore business hap¤#"

Can I say from your reply, if I'm not holding the nationality of the country that I 'm going to set up my offshore company in it, I will not pay taxes?
For example, I'm not a US citizen and my online training center in US. So, I will never ever pay taxes to US?

Bty, I read a lot of issues between PayPal and offshore companies. Can I have a quick description for this issue?

Since it is an Online type of business, an offshore country which will give you a lot of benefit will be non other than the Netherlands. Because of their super efficient low cost internet plan, online businesses will never be hard with The Netherlands

I don't think its a good idea to create this kind of business online by the way. Unless you already have huge audience and visitors on your website. The need to have good reviews to actually get some people to enroll on your training course would be hard but if its a hit or a success, people would trust your website easily.

You got a point, and that's the reason why I don't easily trust the reviews online whether it is from an online store or from fiverr which you can buy reviews easily from some people or website..

Its a good to kick start your business but I think its not good for the customers that they don't know those reviews are actually fake, since you're promoting a business that talks about training, what if its you who applied to the training center and you didn't know that the reviews were fake? wouldn't it hurt your decision or it will be a waste of time?