Our valued sponsor

Onlyfans question

Hey, I am working with a few models on OF and I have some potential new girls that I could sign, but they are from countries that don't have the most liberal views or simply straight out ban onlyfans (such as Kazakhstan, Phillippines, Russia). Are there any simple workarounds to registering their profiles? The only ones I can think of are fake ids/ids from similar looking girls from allowed countries. Has anyone ran into the same issue or anything similar?

Hey, I am working with a few models on OF and I have some potential new girls that I could sign, but they are from countries that don't have the most liberal views or simply straight out ban onlyfans (such as Kazakhstan, Phillippines, Russia). Are there any simple workarounds to registering their profiles? The only ones I can think of are fake ids/ids from similar looking girls from allowed countries. Has anyone ran into the same issue or anything similar?
@dasfastrta12

most plausible work around would be a full verified OF acct, wherein all logs and access would be operational and accessible via you...

parameters of operation,setup functionality should be provided.

@dasfastrta12

most plausible work around would be a full verified OF acct, wherein all logs and access would be operational and accessible via you...

parameters of operation,setup functionality should be provided.
That's how the operation is planned to work, the verification is my only issue, especially since the girl mentioned to me that its hard to make OF in Kazakhstan. I couldn't find any info regarding this online, that's why I was asking.
don't steal someone else's identity. Much better to buy a replica passport with fantasy data.
Right, didn't think this through. Would forged documents get verified? Also by fantasy, you just mean simple photoshop?

no, I mean good quality physical docs
Could be a big backfire right?

Unrelated question for anyone reading the thread - Kazakhstan is a country banned on OF, and other countries have payment methods banned. If anyone can think or knows any workarounds I'd be happy to hear! Since for now ID forgery is the only option I can think of, but doing everything legally would be my preferred path, since I'm not experienced with hiding my a*s on the internet.

Reactions: bb8
Open a company and sponsor their visas, help them get them residency cards, bank accounts etc - whilst living in their home country.
May be the better solution.

Saw an uptick of these issues lately. Just out of curiosity, did you get these inspirations from a certain mans university who now is living in a state sponsored hotel in a european country?

Jonnys solution is best unless you set up a fully fledged company and sponsor them to live in that place (at least on paper if they do not want to move), however to be in the clear, they should.

May be the better solution.
Sure, he can buy a condo in the Dominican Republic, setup a PR agency there, hire all the models with it and move them to the country. He can also furnish their rooms with attractive furniture appropriate for the activity, proper lighting, multi angle cams etc.
Rocco Siffredi did something similar in Hungary with his Academy.

Sure, he can buy a condo in the Dominican Republic, setup a PR agency there, hire all the models with it and move them to the country. He can also furnish their rooms with attractive furniture appropriate for the activity, proper lighting, multi angle cams etc.
Rocco Siffredi did something similar in Hungary with his Academy.
Probably the best idea now I want to do that.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe