Our valued sponsor

OnlyFans Solution for Russian Models

Obtain residence permit in an EU country to no longer be a subject to EU sanctions (very difficult at the moment) or move to a Russia-friendly or non-aligned nation and set up banking there (Turkey, Kazakhstan, UAE).

I'm not sure which is better for OnlyFans, although countries like Turkey, Kazakhstan, and UAE aren't exactly known for their liberal views.

Reactions: rolex
How much to acquire a real ID/bank acc in PH?
If you just want an ID without living in PH than you better forget about it. PH only makes sense when you move there.

why not? Usually a passport has a 10 years duration
I've tested multiple times. Accounts created with darks don't last. I'm dealing with models who were doing $60k-100k/month on OF before the sanctions. Not exactly sustainable when you have to keep creating new accounts and build up subs over and over again.

Need a real passport, DL, or ID.

Last edited:
which is notably shorter than the average OF girl shelf life

I meant notably longer here

I've tested multiple times. Accounts created with darks don't last. I'm dealing with models who were doing $60k-100k/month on OF before the sanctions. Not exactly sustainable when you have to keep creating new accounts and build up subs over and over again.

Thailand Smart visa?

I meant notably longer here
Girls do evolve and eventually become MILFs

I've tested multiple times. Accounts created with darks don't last.
You have not used good darks, evidently. I know people who have been using darks for 20+ years.
You will never find one unless you organize marriages for your girls.

I would setup a Dominican FZ company, bring there 20+ girls per time on a charter, register them all as resident employees and rent a Punta Cana villa for celebrating (that would be a serious corporate event of course smi(&%)

Last edited:
Girls do evolve and eventually become MILFs

This an acquired taste rather than a natural one for most

I would setup a Dominican FZ company, bring there 20+ girls per time on a charter, register them all as resident employees and rent a Punta Cana villa for celebrating (that would be a serious corporate event of course smi(&%)

so... need a biz partner? :p

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads