Our valued sponsor

Open a company to pay myself a salary - have crypto but no sof

ossem

Nov 10, 2023
Portugal
Visit site
Hello everyone.
Need some advice, i already read the forums but i am confused about the best option for me.

I have a normal low paying job and my girl also works. I have some money in crypto ( low six figures) but i have no source of funds since it was bought on localbitcoins with cash long time ago and traded for other altcoins in exchanges that don´t exist anymore and i don´t have any emails.
I have a very good p2p connection that i have used for years and getting cash is not a problem for me.
I would like to maybe start a company that accepts crypto and pay myself a salary and maybe for my girl also.
She does web design for her company and i trade crypto on the side on exchanges without kyc and decentralized ones.
I would like to upgrade my life just a little since i am very frugal and enjoy my crypto profits.
What would be the best way to do this? what type of company to open?
Could also create a invoice as a freelancer to some company, send the company some crypto with a fee and the company pays me the invoice with bank transfer....
We are talking a about a low amount of money here. Not more them 1500Euros per month or maybe double that if i put my girlfriend also.
Would also pay income tax and social security without problems.

Hello everyone.
Need some advice, i already read the forums but i am confused about the best option for me.

I have a normal low paying job and my girl also works. I have some money in crypto ( low six figures) but i have no source of funds since it was bought on localbitcoins with cash long time ago and traded for other altcoins in exchanges that don´t exist anymore and i don´t have any emails.
I have a very good p2p connection that i have used for years and getting cash is not a problem for me.
I would like to maybe start a company that accepts crypto and pay myself a salary and maybe for my girl also.
She does web design for her company and i trade crypto on the side on exchanges without kyc and decentralized ones.
I would like to upgrade my life just a little since i am very frugal and enjoy my crypto profits.
What would be the best way to do this? what type of company to open?
Could also create a invoice as a freelancer to some company, send the company some crypto with a fee and the company pays me the invoice with bank transfer....
We are talking a about a low amount of money here. Not more them 1500Euros per month or maybe double that if i put my girlfriend also.
Would also pay income tax and social security without problems.
the big q here is: why?

You can't afford a good solution for that. Possibly you could setup yourself a UK LTD, get you a kraken account and an EMI that accept transfers from kraken. So you could somehow get it documented how you got the cryptos etc.

Open a thread inside mentor group gold or read some of the many suggestions there already.

Latest Threads