Our valued sponsor

Open a offshore company for cryptocurrency descentralized exchange like pancake swap

So i guess my knowledge to DEX'es are far better than yours will ever be
Whatever you say, kid.
Also your example on Sushiswap leaks big time.I recommend looking when they started and if todays regulation existed.
A token which was under law not a security token in 2020 as example falls today as security and totaly other laws apply even the token may have the same function

So much about being decentralized
A cake, a uni, a sushi, they don’t fall - yet - into securities, since they do not represent an asset (like stocks) neither they are backed by assets (like stablecoins backed by cash or bonds, that make them derivative tools).

Reactions: CaptK
Whatever you say, kid.

A cake, a uni, a sushi, they don’t fall - yet - into securities, since they do not represent an asset (like stocks) neither they are backed by assets (like stablecoins backed by cash or bonds, that make them derivative tools).
You see you have no knowledge at all.
What he wants clearly to do is selling his own tokens for other major tokens.
You think you can still do it today without a company ?How many places are left with no framework which demands approvement or a license.

Also like i wrote above your argument is wrong.What was allowed a year ago doesn't mean it is allowed now.
The DEX'es you mentioned are all lucky they had their token sales before mid 2021

You see you have no knowledge at all.
What he wants clearly to do is selling his own tokens for other major tokens.
You think you can still do it today without a company ?How many places are left with no framework which demands approvement or a license.

Also like i wrote above your argument is wrong.What was allowed a year ago doesn't mean it is allowed now.
The DEX'es you mentioned are all lucky they had their token sales before mid 2021
I see you are improving your manners and I like it, just a bit more effort.
Still possible to trade tokens w/o any KYC, in fact is the way DEX operates. As previously stated, you can even run a DEX over a tor address.
Ramp up/off is of course out of question, but no license is currently required to run a DEX, btw - and I didn’t even know - PancakeSwap, which runs over BSC, is anonymous too:
What Is PancakeSwap? | CoinMarketCap

I see you are improving your manners and I like it, just a bit more effort.
Still possible to trade tokens w/o any KYC, in fact is the way DEX operates. As previously stated, you can even run a DEX over a tor address.
Ramp up/off is of course out of question, but no license is currently required to run a DEX, btw - and I didn’t even know - PancakeSwap, which runs over BSC, is anonymous too:
What Is PancakeSwap? | CoinMarketCap
Pancakeswap is centralized.
Binance Chain is fully centralized which means they control your assets.Trading without KYC is no issue but selling your token as an offering is the main issue.Same as dex'es are getting all centralized having a company behind it which is responsible for it.
Btw TOR is no protection.TOR is being created from deep state and the entities which are providing their IP's are in full control of governments.
Also they don't need even your IP.Internet has something which people are not aware of which is analysing your internet data on backbones and creating a profil

Pancakeswap is centralized.
Binance Chain is fully centralized which means they control your assets.Trading without KYC is no issue but selling your token as an offering is the main issue.Same as dex'es are getting all centralized having a company behind it which is responsible for it.
Btw TOR is no protection.TOR is being created from deep state and the entities which are providing their IP's are in full control of governments.
Also they don't need even your IP.Internet has something which people are not aware of which is analysing your internet data on backbones and creating a profil
Dude what are you smoking???

SHIBA and DOGE!!! Where are their owners. SpookySwap?

I just completed a DEX and sourced liquidity, currently involved in a few ICO's/IDO's (BSC, Cardano Fantom and Tron). It's your choice whether to register an entity or not. The reason why people don't do it is because you don't have to. On ramp via 3rd party or like Uni, don't make that your problem. Off ramp via trade pair in native token.........

Reactions: EuroKiss
Thats not correct.As DEX operator or anyone who made it possible if there is no offical operator is hold responsible under SEC and it's not important if your DEX offers a fiat gateway or not
Just to point out, I fully understand and have extensive experience in the industry, and agree enforcement is ramping up (2022) due to criminal statute's expiring 2022, 2023, civil statutes (personal) already expired but regulatory have 5,10 yrs (since Jan 2021).

So i'm not going to argue over a lot of what you've claimed, but do have a peaked interest in your statement.

<- 2021 (mid) safe.
-> 2021 (mid) reckless to do.

What makes you claim such? anything prior to 2021 is in the same boat.

Problem for enforcement is there was something like 3,000 official tokens, 6,000 scam's that disappeared, 12,000 ponzi's (last bull run).

Now there's like 12,000 official tokens 20,000 scams/ponzi's blurred

Law of averages and probability make it almost impossible for a small legitimate company to be directly impacted.

Dude what are you smoking???

SHIBA and DOGE!!! Where are their owners. SpookySwap?

I just completed a DEX and sourced liquidity, currently involved in a few ICO's/IDO's (BSC, Cardano Fantom and Tron). It's your choice whether to register an entity or not. The reason why people don't do it is because you don't have to. On ramp via 3rd party or like Uni, don't make that your problem. Off ramp via trade pair in native token.........
You clearly can't read as shiba and doge where before mid 2021.Secondly lets see in some time when you will get asked about your ido's and your trouble.

Just to point out, I fully understand and have extensive experience in the industry, and agree enforcement is ramping up (2022) due to criminal statute's expiring 2022, 2023, civil statutes (personal) already expired but regulatory have 5,10 yrs (since Jan 2021).

So i'm not going to argue over a lot of what you've claimed, but do have a peaked interest in your statement.

<- 2021 (mid) safe.
-> 2021 (mid) reckless to do.

What makes you claim such? anything prior to 2021 is in the same boat.

Problem for enforcement is there was something like 3,000 official tokens, 6,000 scam's that disappeared, 12,000 ponzi's (last bull run).

Now there's like 12,000 official tokens 20,000 scams/ponzi's blurred

Law of averages and probability make it almost impossible for a small legitimate company to be directly impacted.
Big majority of countries have implemented frameworks for token offerings.I guess most people here are not even aware of it.
Secondly DEX offerings (so called idos) doesn't prevent your tokens being sold to US,Chinese,Singaporian etc citizen where it is prohibited to sell to them.
So people selling without KYC before mid of 2021 with no company have serious legal issues.Just because they are not being attacked now doesn't mean it won't happen in1-2 years.Most projects are being attacked years later and there wasn't even clear frameworks

You clearly can't read as shiba and doge where before mid 2021.Secondly lets see in some time when you will get asked about your ido's and your trouble.
So DX Sale, PinkSwaps, UniSwap, SushiSwap, Binance Dex (through my ledger) have never asked for my ID. Bought
some coins sold some. Launcehed a few and know guys on this forum who launch coins, one a month at the least.

Until it is law, which would be very difficult in a Decentralised Eco system I will take the "risk"

So DX Sale, PinkSwaps, UniSwap, SushiSwap, Binance Dex (through my ledger) have never asked for my ID. Bought
some coins sold some. Launcehed a few and know guys on this forum who launch coins, one a month at the least.

Until it is law, which would be very difficult in a Decentralised Eco system I will take the "risk"
Actually it is law.
Secondly they didn't made the token sale and are not responible if people from restricted countries like US,China,Singapore etc have bought coins from your offering.It's your responsibility to make sure that none of them would be able to buy your tokens on your offering.

Actually it is law.
Secondly they didn't made the token sale and are not responible if people from restricted countries like US,China,Singapore etc have bought coins from your offering.It's your responsibility to make sure that none of them would be able to buy your tokens on your offering.
HOW!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked wallet addresses are not country specific, so enforcement of said law is not possible.
You would have to force the wallet providers to collect that information and even if I put it on the DEX as a tick box exercise then im sure everyone who is from a restricted country would say they live in Somolia ns2. No crypto regulation there so no need for KYC!!

If you know a way please enlighten us.

Reactions: tyrexoid

Latest Threads