Our valued sponsor

open an offshore company

the best location to open an offshore account for online business?

• Total voters

mariah

May 28, 2018
Visit site
hey, i really get confuse how to open an offshore account, there are a lot of companies that offer all the services but im not sure if they are reliable and not fake.

i have an online business that i start few month ago in the UK, but now i extend in other countries- like Singapore and Spain, and for that i want to have offshore account with multi currency in tax haven country that no require annual report.

my need are:
  • Open a limited company in tax haven.
  • Multi currency account
  • Offshore account in 0% tax jurisdiction, no annual report and 0% Corporate tax
  • Privacy at a minimum no public companies register
the closest that i find is Belize.

my question is what is the best location and way to do it?

thanks in advance,

Belize could work indeed. But for online business I would look into some European country in order to be able to get a merchant account or some payment processing.

Reactions: mariah
I have a quite similar situation for IT company providing VPN service. do you think Cypurs company with Cypurs bank account will work? i need received the money from paypal and apple store.
This will work as well as UK company and UK bank account or other places in Europe.

It depends on what it is you are looking for, tax reduction, privacy or something else!

This will work as well as UK company and UK bank account or other places in Europe.

It depends on what it is you are looking for, tax reduction, privacy or something else!
I did research for Cypurs company, my main concern is privacy, and then the accounting & tax reduction. Some HK agent offer me a Seychelles company with Cypurs bank account, to be honst I am worry about that paypal will refuse my application in this case. do you have any experince regarding Paypal application?

thanks for the fast answers. my business is not really internet company it's more leads provider of construction services like, handyman, plumber services.. so now i send invoices to my clients- from STRIPE so they can pay by card or bank transfer i don't use merchant account it's not E-SHOP. I find that 2checkout provide service in Belize so if I can send invoices to my clients with the option to pay by card, you still recommend me in a European country? my goal is to minimize the tax and to receive money the simplest way all over the world.

hey, i really get confuse how to open an offshore account, there are a lot of companies that offer all the services but im not sure if they are reliable and not fake.

i have an online business that i start few month ago in the UK, but now i extend in other countries- like Singapore and Spain, and for that i want to have offshore account with multi currency in tax haven country that no require annual report.

my need are:
  • Open a limited company in tax haven.
  • Multi currency account
  • Offshore account in 0% tax jurisdiction, no annual report and 0% Corporate tax
  • Privacy at a minimum no public companies register
the closest that i find is Belize.

my question is what is the best location and way to do it?

thanks in advance,
very true Belize is one of the last jurisdictions left where UBO isn't public! Or you can appoint nominees to any other entity!

Wonder if you get better response if you have CAPS LOCK On -

hmmm, well, you would need to have the company and bank account in the same country otherwise PayPal will not work. It could work with 2co to also accept paypal payment's however they have the exact same requirement company + bank = same country.

Not sure if there is a work around for all of this or if there is another way of doing it.

Reactions: mosonman and mariah
Wonder if you get better response if you have CAPS LOCK On -

hmmm, well, you would need to have the company and bank account in the same country otherwise PayPal will not work. It could work with 2co to also accept paypal payment's however they have the exact same requirement company + bank = same country.

Not sure if there is a work around for all of this or if there is another way of doing it.
then is there any solution for those bank account to receive money from overseas credits cards? or anyone can offer a seychelles bank account for a low price.

Latest Threads