Our valued sponsor

Open & Close Straight Away a UK Company?

inector

Member Plus
May 6, 2021
Russia
Visit site
Hey, as title says, I need a UK ltd. to check if it gets approved by a platform.

If not, I need to close it, and open another. Rinse, repeat, until it does. 0 activity.

For me personally, is that bad? Also will UK stop me from opening more ltds?

Reactions: koohl
Nothing wrong or bad in and of itself. But each company will leave a permanent and public record for anyone to see. That can look suspicious to banks and payment processors you apply with in the future. You'll have to explain why you in 2023 and 2024 created 25 UK companies.
Maybe better go to the UK and pay some homeless due to be the director until it gets approved.

Hey, as title says, I need a UK ltd. to check if it gets approved by a platform.

If not, I need to close it, and open another. Rinse, repeat, until it does. 0 activity.

For me personally, is that bad? Also will UK stop me from opening more ltds?
You can do that as easy as snip your fingers.

Reactions: jafo
You really wan to check out the mentor group gold in this case and in particular this link:

It will solve such problems in a few minutes since it describe exactly how you can do this and how you can avoid any troubles later on. You will be a ghost owner of an UK LTD!

Stick to the mentor group gold with such discussions please, post outside will be removed or moved inside.
John. Sorry about this. I am mainly here to help some newbies with their questions. Could you please let me know what I am not supposed to post here. I do not understand what the problem is but want to respect your wish on your forum.

Also, what would it cost me to help the people in the mentor group forums for lifetime? As you may have seen, I have experience and knowledge where to get what for white hat business and may be able to contribute.

You can create an LTD very easily in the UK, you can also close it very easily. Just to create the company itself you do not need any ID (not yet but you will very soon). The process is fairly straightforward and it costs less that 15GBP. You will need to have an address in the UK, where you can receive mail. Once a LTD company is created Companies House will send you by post (only by post) an Authentication Number. This is 6 digit (alphanumeric) code that you will need in order to register the company for web filing.0

If you do not have a UK address you can use a Mail Forwarding Service but they will want to do their KYC. They will ask for ID and proof of address. So yea,as others have said, although legal if you open and close a lot of companies you will have some explaining to do to the platform.

Going down the homeless person route would be completely pointless as well fraudulent. There is no upside to that route.

Next year we will also see the implementation of the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act 2023 (ECCTA) which will introduce mandatory ID verifications for people creating LTDs in the UK.

Those are just some very general points. The complexity of it depends on your particular situation. All of the info above is available on google and it is very easy to find out,

Next year we will also see the implementation of the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act 2023 (ECCTA) which will introduce mandatory ID verifications for people creating LTDs in the UK.
With most reputable agents it has been mandatory for the last few years.

Latest Threads