Our valued sponsor

Open EMI or Psp solutions

Marco123

Apr 13, 2021
europe
Visit site
good evening, I wanted to know if there are any banks that open b2b and c2b accounts to a Forex company based in Saint Vincent and without a license. I tried bankera, but I only lost the Pre application money. I tried wuallter and sepaga but nothing. As psp solutions we have Ipay total, but we evaluate others

good evening, I wanted to know if there are any banks that open b2b and c2b accounts to a Forex company based in Saint Vincent and without a license. I tried bankera, but I only lost the Pre application money. I tried wuallter and sepaga but nothing. As psp solutions we have Ipay total, but we evaluate others

Hey, depending on your business case, I might be able to help with that. Send me an email if you will be stuck.

P.S. if you asked me before applying to Bankera, I would have told you not to proceed with this. ;)

Would be happy to discuss opening Processing MID's for you if you have any Sister incorporation within the Holding Company Structure based within the EU / EEA?

Latest Threads