Our valued sponsor

Open new Cyprus bank account, how long till I receive pin and codes?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I just last week opened a new bank account with USB bank and was told I will receive my codes and login details for banking that day. I know that it takes some time to get it with the post but do you know how long this takes usually if it is within Europe they have to send the package?

Will I have to make a deposit before they are sending the codes?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Yes you will need to make a depsosit of about €100 or so to cover the courier charges and everything. Once you have depsoit the money it takes a few days and the bank will send it to you.

Yes in my case the 100 euro covered everything from PIN's to courier charges, the package came directly from the bank in Cyprus!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Yes, somtimes the amount is EUR 100 and othertimes EUR 200, in any case it covers all costs for the bank to issue the PIN's, token device, debit card and courier charges to send the package to the address you want it to be send to.

Thanks got it all Friday this week, I already logged in and made my first wire transfer so I can see the incoming funds.. thanks!

corporate account! It's not different from a private account in matters of the bank to send the parcel!

Latest Threads