Our valued sponsor

open usd borderless account with adult friendly bank/emi ?

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hi

in case im missing something is there any emi out there that would works fine to receive payouts from adult dating affiliate program ?

i only use paxum for adult and they give eur iban details but this even go through transition after wirecard issue .

Reactions: Marios
I would advise checking with your affiliate program what is the name of the actual company sending the payments.

Say, it's not early 2000s any longer and most adult companies have their mainstream fronts and those are good for for banks/EMIs.

It may depend on you personal situation and choices, but it's much easier than it used to be.

Also, instead of EMI (again , not sure of your circumstances) I would get a standard bank, maybe harder to get an account, but more stable afterwards, just a hint!

I would advise checking with your affiliate program what is the name of the actual company sending the payments.

Say, it's not early 2000s any longer and most adult companies have their mainstream fronts and those are good for for banks/EMIs.

It may depend on you personal situation and choices, but it's much easier than it used to be.

Also, instead of EMI (again , not sure of your circumstances) I would get a standard bank, maybe harder to get an account, but more stable afterwards, just a hint!
this the first thing i asked , but the owners see it like normal dating company , not adult dating .

i will not use TW, so i have to open some bank account for this or emi.

right, we are in the exactly same field then

Even if you are an affiliate business I would position yourself as a b2b tech company providing tech and other services for subscription based companies.

Put a front site up, talk tech, don;t talk marketing and leads generation, talk optimisations and BI.

Once up, go to the bank and have your pitch ready. In this situation as a solution/service provider you are looking really good.
Once the money will start to flow in, just in case prepare invoices for the received amounts (like you would be invoicing those affiliate programs, despite having self-billing signed with them)... and that's it, as legit as possible.
Everyone happy.

right, we are in the exactly same field then

Even if you are an affiliate business I would position yourself as a b2b tech company providing tech and other services for subscription based companies.

Put a front site up, talk tech, don;t talk marketing and leads generation, talk optimisations and BI.

Once up, go to the bank and have your pitch ready. In this situation as a solution/service provider you are looking really good.
Once the money will start to flow in, just in case prepare invoices for the received amounts (like you would be invoicing those affiliate programs, despite having self-billing signed with them)... and that's it, as legit as possible.
Everyone happy.

good points , i did the opposite when opened accounts with banks and told them that my job is IM and affiliation .

Latest Threads