Our valued sponsor

Opening a bank account in Switzerland with little money :)

some can provide a link ?
flowbank.com

I think Yuh and Yapeal are open to all Swiss regardless of residence. Otherwise the usual brokerage neo banks Alpian, Duka, Seba, Flow and Swissquote, if which only the latter is used by Swiss.
I'm pretty sure if you are Swiss you won't have any problems opening a Swiss bank account. But I was referring to EEA nationals and residents.

Reactions: jafo
Ps I've had an account for a couple of years following discussions here. My experience has been positive with great prompt support comms. I think there is a quarterly fee if you trade but if you only hold fiat then the account attracts no charges. Nice.

Ps I've had an account for a couple of years following discussions here. My experience has been positive with great prompt support comms. I think there is a quarterly fee if you trade but if you only hold fiat then the account attracts no charges. Nice.
Their website states that if your total assets are greater than CHF 50'000 the quarterly fee is waived. Was this true in your case?

Their website states that if your total assets are greater than CHF 50'000 the quarterly fee is waived. Was this true in your case?
No, I simply wasn't charged a fee because I didn't hold any stocks etc, just a small amount of CHF and EUR. when I opened the account they gave me some free stocks and when the fee kicked in they confirmed if I sold the assets there would be no charge.

If you have more than 50'000 CHF, you actually pay more

I am pretty sure if you are Swiss you won't have any problems opening a Swiss bank account. But I was referring to EEA nationals and residents.
I have him all options including those for EEA. Otherwise come visit Switzerland, I may join you for some bank trip. Been doing this since I was 8, with my parents driving me from bank to bank.

So Alpian is the cheapest when it comes to fees. If you hold with them more than CHF 50K+ you won't pay any fees provided money is held in your current account. And they even pay interest on cash deposits. Can someone confirm?
If you do not have stocks, etc. you don't pay anything with Swissquote, Flow, Alpian. With Swissquote and Flow, you also don't pay anything if you are below 50k. (The title reads Swiss account with little money.)

If you do not have stocks, etc. you don't pay anything with Swissquote, Flow, Alpian. With Swissquote and Flow, you also don't pay anything if you are below 50k. (The title reads Swiss account with little money.)
Just a tiny correction: If you are below 50k, with Alpian you pay 45 quarterly (0-10k) or 22.5 quarterly (10k-50k) in any case – but it's not much, really. But not to overlook, you need to be a Swiss resident to be onboarded by Alpian. For Swissquote and Flow, I do not recall exactly now but I think you are right.

COVID-19 Vaccination for Permanent Residence and Long-Term Pass

• Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination is required for new Permanent Residence, Long-Term Pass and Work Pass applications, as well as the renewal of Work Permit holders in the construction, marine and process sectors or residing in dormitories.
    • Refer to MOH's FAQs on how to keep your COVID-19 vaccination status up-to-date in Singapore.
    • Work pass holders should refer to MOM's website for details on vaccination requirements, and are advised to take their COVID-19 boosters before entering Singapore to avoid delays for their pass issuance.
  • From 1 Apr 2023, persons who recently recovered from COVID-19 will no longer enjoy temporary exemption from COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
Holy f*cking H3LL!!! :oops:

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Forester and ilke
I only know of 3 that work with lower amounts and that are claimed to allow non residents. I've tried all 3 before:

1. Swissquote. Their sign up process was glitchy and recieved copy-past style advice from them about how to fix instead of accurate advice so couldnt finish sign up.

2. Dukascopy. Also a glitchy sign up process and went through a bunch of hoops only for them to ghost me in the end after me asking for help with their glitchy system.

3. C.I.M. Banque. Was going fine in the beginning with signing up but initially said the minimum deposit was 5000 CHF or EUR, then after doing some extra K.Y.C. they sent messege asking me even more questions which I answered, then they sent messege claiming my account would need minimum of 100,000 CHF or EUR with no explanation for the change.

3. C.I.M. Banque. Was going fine in the beginning with signing up but initially said the minimum deposit was 5000 CHF or EUR, then after doing some extra K.Y.C. they sent messege asking me even more questions which I answered, then they sent messege claiming my account would need minimum of 100,000 CHF or EUR with no explanation for the change.
They have been good for business banking where everything else fails.

A winner if you live in CH or if you have a company there.
better off with ibit and ibkr than such a thing.
According to some online source, you cannot deposit nor withdraw crypto, so its useless compared to ibit. (unless they change this).
Or you can go directly with sygnum even if outside europe and there you can withdraw / deposit.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke