Our valued sponsor

Opening a company in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hong Kong or Singapore

HolyOne

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
We are not Europa citizen. We use a Hong Kong based payment company. They have just told us, they will suspen our credit card post two weeks later because of our country is not EEA ( Europa Economic Area ).

We need to move our company to inside of Europa Unit borders or we have to open a new company in HongKong or Singapore.

I have been following this forum for 2-3 months. And i read some texts. For example it's hard to open bank account in Hong Kong.

In a nutshell, we need two weeks for opening a new company, bank account and re apply to payment company again to not stop our business.

Can you advice us easy, fast and low taxes countries?

Forming a company in HK alone will take approximately 1-2 weeks and this is without the arrangement of banking, which if possible in your case in HK will take normally a further 4-6 weeks at best. I think your timescale of 2 weeks is very unlikely to be possible and will realistically need to be extended. Will the card company extend the closure for you for a few weeks to help get things set up?

Reactions: Alex Durham
We are not Europa citizen. We use a Hong Kong based payment company. They have just told us, they will suspen our credit card post two weeks later because of our country is not EEA ( Europa Economic Area ).

We need to move our company to inside of Europa Unit borders or we have to open a new company in HongKong or Singapore.

I have been following this forum for 2-3 months. And i read some texts. For example it's hard to open bank account in Hong Kong.

In a nutshell, we need two weeks for opening a new company, bank account and re apply to payment company again to not stop our business.

Can you advice us easy, fast and low taxes countries?
Hong Kong based payment company do you use? If they are HK Ltd noting related to EU . Misunderstand