Our valued sponsor

Options for Cyprus Incorporation

coromandel

Offshore Agent
Nov 27, 2012
Antigua
Visit site
We are an internet consultancy with main office in UK.

One of our directors resides in Cyprus. The other in UK.

Our clients are global.

Is there any benefits in incorporating a related Cyprus resident LTD as a 50/50 between the 1 resident/1 non-resident director? (this would be same 50/50 holding as UK company)

Sure, there aren't many specifics in this post but I'd like some general advantages -

i.e. a business case why we should consider incorporation as an option over simply keeping things the same.

Thanks

Coromandel

With the information provided it makes no sense to incorporate in Cyprus.

Hi Coromandel,

I completely agree with the Admin but look at the drafted legislation in UK and wait for the publication of the 2013 budget (UK) on 28 march before taking any steps incorporating in regard to the UK business

Still it is 12% more than Cyprus. You can't beat that. And before you start your slandering of Cyprus again you should read this months edition of the Economist The Economist - World News, Politics, Economics, Business & Finance you need a subscription. It is worth it for all interested in Offshore and Low Tax jurisdictions and people who want to read something proven and researched thumbups

And please stick to the topic and don't start discussions which have no relevance for the OP! :bt:

Last edited by a moderator: