Our valued sponsor

OTC Desk accepting 3rd party wires?

James2774

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Asked a few directly and waiting on a reply.
Any OTC desk you know of that accepts wires/transfers from services such as Bill.com, melio, western Union, or any other similar B2B payment service?
Account I’m looking to use doesn’t send wires so need to use a service.
Thanks

please update if you find one, interested as well.
May I ask what the goal is?
For OP I saw he is trying to use prepaid accounts in the other thread.
For USA Prepaid accounts you have mostly Netspend, Walmart money card, greendot. There are more but the point is they are easier to open and they dont question as much with what you do as real banks.
Cashapp will connect and ACH pull form any US account/routing number (which prepaid accounts have) limit 5k USD/week to btc. You can purchase more but can only send 5k/week to external wallets.
Coinbase will connect via plaid, but if not in PLAID you can connect manually with microdeposits so any prepaid account will work.
etorro will connect and pull from walmart money card. Walmart money card is personal only however with a ma balance of 10k at one time and I believe a smaller turnover monthly allowed.
OKCoin supports ACH pull Im not sure yet how but will find out soon enough.
Gemini supports ACH but in some cases they require a wire to confirm the account so I think they are out as far as prepaid accounts go.

Lastly I dont think any real OTC desk will accept 3rd party wires from these or any account as this would likely violate KYC/AML laws. A private trader might take it on. Edit to add im not a trader btw, ill post some other solutions im working on in mentor group.

Reactions: uplana
Lastly I dont think any real OTC desk will accept 3rd party wires from these or any account as this would likely violate KYC/AML laws. A private trader might take it on. Edit to add im not a trader btw, ill post some other solutions im working on in mentor group.
awesome will be waiting for it.... please post the link to the thread here once it is up ;)

Latest Threads