Our valued sponsor

OTT reseller business

kimyotub

Feb 13, 2024
korean
Visit site
Please give me some advice on OTT reseller business.

I hope to resell on various platforms, starting with Yooutube Premium.

So, we are also looking into corporate accounts such as India-Argentina-Türkiye.

Now what I wonder is

1. Is there a way to open these accounts really quickly? Since it takes so much time to set up a corporation, I think it's important to first make sure the business model works. Before then, all the customers will already be gone.

2. I want to continue charging with a virtual card. This method will work, right?

I would be grateful if you could give me some advice as to whether there are any additional methods that I, a novice goblin hunter, do not know. This place is always so helpful.

For example, a platform company or an account provider that can form a partnership is also good. I really like the simple idea too.

So, we are also looking into corporate accounts such as India-Argentina-Türkiye.
why specific corporate accts within the indicated regions? despite more appealing and practical regions?
For example, a platform company or an account provider that can form a partnership is also good
Do elaborate on the partnership clause intended.

why specific corporate accts within the indicated regions? despite more appealing and practical regions?

Do elaborate on the partnership clause intended.
Thank you for always relying on my assistance. To respond to your question, the reason I considered those specific locations attractive is due to their low-cost OTT (Over-The-Top) services. I assumed that establishing a continuous payment method in those countries would be feasible because of the affordability of their services.

Previously, I had explored setting up a corporation in Hong Kong and had obtained price quotes from various contacts there.

Additionally, as you mentioned, partnerships could be a very attractive and practical approach that would be immensely helpful to me. I am more of a novice than you might imagine, so any support in this area would be greatly beneficial.

I know you said to narrow down the category, but beginners don't see many paths, so the best answer is the core 'practical and attractive method' you mentioned.