Our valued sponsor

p.a.y.o.n.e.e.r reporting

Anyone knows if p.a.y.o.n.e.e.r accounts are subject to any reporting?

They give you bank account in US, Germany, UK in your own name, however from what i read on internet it's not a real bank account, but a sub account of theirs, whatever that means. It's still in your name with personal iban etc.
As long as they have all your verified information I would not use them for something that you don't report yourself to your local tax auth. They use a subaccount or rather the money goes into their account and because of the transaction description they can sort it to the "virtual" payoneer accounts. So they may not have obligations to report each account but with some presure from any tax office they can be forced to it.

There are several money laundering laws to consider as well as the Patriot Act which the governments worldwide use to get access to user information!

Payoneer seems to me be similar to any of the many other services and even worth. With they strict requirements I believe they are reporting everything they can and must according to their own code of conduct!

For something really private you need to look further.

i am not dependant on them, but i personally have not had anything negative to report about them, i think someone might have misunderstood what payoneer is for, they provide you an account to receive payouts from business companies such as affiliates, adsense, amazon, etc. It's not a bank account you load yourself.

i am not dependant on them, but i personally have not had anything negative to report about them, i think someone might have misunderstood what payoneer is for, they provide you an account to receive payouts from business companies such as affiliates, adsense, amazon, etc. It's not a bank account you load yourself.
Why you posted it under offshore bank account? As far as I know you can only receive payments from companies that use Payoneer to payout commission.

Payoneer is not a bank and not an offshore bank account it is a payment service most often used by large affiliate, Adult and Gambling companies. They are used to pay out commission to affiliates and others. That's also why they are complicated to use.

You are not allowed to load your own account with your debit card or by wire transfer, thats possible with a bank, so this is not a bank.
It is not possible to receive wire transfers from 3rd party, thats possible with a bank, so they are not a bank.

Payoneer is a service whos only purpose is to cover the marked for affiliate payments in the industries where the current provider i.e. ccbill may be to niche specific or not usable for what ever reason.

They are even not registered as a bank nor are they advertising themself to be a bank :)

That said, we need to get back to topic. Because of the above reasons I don't believe them to report each account but on an internal audit which they may be obligated to undertake at least once a year there will be accounts at Payoneer that get reported I'm 99,9% sure!

They don't provide a real bank account. When you click bank transfer you will be given an account number in the name of Payoneer and a number. The number is your Payoneer account number which they use to sort the money when they get it into their master account. I believe they only have 1 bank account, the rest is in their own software!

Do you look for an alternative to Payoneer? I know that many Adult webmaster use them for affiliate payouts with success?

Reactions: Zoxin Development
Reactions: Zoxin Development
Hehe auric Im on that forum as well, Payaza I have but acctually not tested so need to have a look again. Also their is Paxum but many times I see posts in forums that their support sucks most times and funds get on hold etc. Payoneer so far been very good support, fast replay on my questions etc and their live chat was fast responding.
Their are changes coming regards Payoneer as they now move over to firstchoicepay.com. Not sure if only the adult part or all. I hade to redo my due diligence document to firstchoicepay insteed of Payoneer so we see whats going on there but hope good things.
And thanks for the tip about the other companies, checking them out as well

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads