Our valued sponsor

Palau to offer Digital Residency via blockchain (NFT)

I guess it won't be much difference than a Dubai freezone address.
do you have any idea about how much this service will cost? --> Adopt a Meter - Utility bill proof of address Digital signature/certificate
or it will be included with the Yearly $248 fee?
and what about the Phone number? you will get a free Palau virtual number, or you have to pay for it as well?

this is promising, I like the idea it really aligns with the web3 future and new business model but yet again it's all promises still nothing guaranteed or doable as of right now, only level 1 verification on some exchanges... i mean you pay that fee which is valid only for 1 year, and since there are no actual benefits yet been implemented is just a useless piece of plastic.. it would be logical for this card to have a utility the year we pay it, but is not useful without the services ...
so they should have these services ready b4 they ask for your payment .and they need to bring these features ASAP

I agree.
The ID should have been valid for at least 2 years.
As soon as you receive your card the clock is already ticking for the renewal and nothing is deployed.
It could become something great but it could also be just a cashgrab scheme.

Hi guys
Who has already received this NFT, do you use it as an ID? Can I open a bank account with him?
I'm wondering if I can open a company with this ID, for example in Indonesia and a bank account?
It was said here that this certificate is unlikely to work in European banks, but I think that in Indonesia it is real. Does anyone know for sure?

Hi guys
Who has already received this NFT, do you use it as an ID? Can I open a bank account with him?
I'm wondering if I can open a company with this ID, for example in Indonesia and a bank account?
It was said here that this certificate is unlikely to work in European banks, but I think that in Indonesia it is real. Does anyone know for sure?
You get an actual ID issued by the government. The NFT is just a digital version.

The question is, can you open a bank account abroad with just an ID from your/another country? Don't banks usually ask for passport instead?

I figured it works for Binance, does it? Is one such ID really enough to register on Binance? And you don't need a passport?
Anyone with experience, please tell me more.

I would also like to use this ID to sign up on sites like Opensea and the like. I wonder if this will work for Opensea, just one ID?

Hey guys so Ive been doing some research on this and heres what I got.

Most crypto exchanges accept the ID card for KYC.
IBKR accepts the ID card for KYC.
Ive seen claims of people getting EMI accounts with this ID card but no names have been made public, I guess its the usuals.

They are working on providing POAs and phone numbers. Ive been told ETA is before EOY.

Now whats best about this is that the KYC process is kinda meh. If you know what I mean you can already see the loophole ;)

Latest Threads