Our valued sponsor

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

Panama, Hong Kong or other offshore jurisdiction whats now the best?

• Total voters
Maybe you can elaborate about the goals, what such company's activity will be and what privacy and anonymity privilege you try to achieve? :hello:

For privacy reason I would say Seychelles at the moment and considering the listed countries... they are still the one only that have not signed more than 1 TIER!!

For business reason I say it depends on what requirements you may have in order of accepting payments etc.?

I vote for Seychelles because of this interesting thread /forum/f14/oecd-publishes-critiques-territories-tax-assistance-frameworks-14041/

and more because I like this part:

Seychelles: “The review of the Seychelles showed deficiencies as regards the availability of ownership and accounting information in respect of offshore entities. In addition, powers to access information should be strengthened. Amendments to its legal and regulatory system are necessary in order for the Seychelles to qualify for the next phase of the evaluation.”
If they fail to comply to the OECD tax assistance framework that mean they are a good offshore jurisdiction :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheCollector said:
I found much valuable information already here on the forum, but it is also confusing me a little, may someone please point out what the best offshore jurisdictions from the below are?
I made it as a poll so it is better to overview.
Well it all comes down to what your goals are! That said, you will need to be more specific in regards to the requirements and goals, for instant we are happy with our Belize, Seychelles and Cyprus companies for our different business activities.

in china, our lot of clients choose Hongkong companies. Maybe HK company's information is opened to the public. Some cusomters who do the international business like islands, just like BVI, MARSHALL, SEYCHELLES,Samoa..... So it depended on your business and if you only want to use the offshore bank account and not do some investmen, I think seychelles, marshall, bvi....is better. As they are simple and cheap.

Hong Kong is great for investment in Asia! That said Im not into this and just need full privacy and therefore choose a Seychelles corp. and for my activities in Europe the Cyprus corp.

Just have been in touch with cclogic and they advised me to visit this forum and their blog invalid1c/forum/blogs/ - I must say I'm impressed! Of all what I have been reading I underestimated this service.

Apart from some minor misunderstanding they guided me through the entire process to start the registration of my Seychelles company which name is already approved.. My vote goes to the Seychelles.

Last edited by a moderator: