Our valued sponsor

Panama VS Belize VS Seychelles Company, what is best you think?

Panama VS Belize VS Seychelles Company, what is best you think?

• Belize Company

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panama Company

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Seychelles Company

• Other offshore company

• Total voters
vandam said:
I'm not sure.. Seychelles seems to be the only option according to this forum, what is wrong with a Belize or Panama company :) ?
I don't believe there is anything wrong with the other offshore jurisdictions but it depends on what your requirements are. in 90% of all requirements one has to incorporate a offshore company a Seychelles company can satisfy and is both cheaper and faster and easier to incorporate.

The one for ever a Seychelles company it has been working perfectly fine for me for some years never had a single issue!

Which jurisdiction is the best depends on why you want an offshore company.

For simply hiding behind strict privacy and running fairly small businesses, Seychelles is a good option.

But if you want to do business with other (onshore) companies, you need a more reputable jurisdiction. A lot of banks and companies will reject you simply because your company is registered in the Seychelles. Belize is quite similar, though slightly better.

For reputable, reliable offshore jurisdictions, Panama, BVI, Cayman Islands, and Mauritius (both GBCI and GBCII) are better options in the long run. Even though they have privacy similar to Seychelles and Belize, they have a much better reputation.

Hong Kong is another great option. While all details are on public records, you can incorporate an offshore entity which owns the Hong Kong company to preserve anonymity, while still getting the benefits of a Hong Kong company.

Reactions: thorsten
. Even though they have privacy similar to Seychelles and Belize, they have a much better reputation.
I never thought about reputation of a company. Good point. According to my research a BVI company has not the same level of privacy compared to a Seychelels company.

Do you believe that a Seychelles or Belize company can be good if you plan to move physical to this place?

Belize is not a nice place to live in unless you have a lot of money and get a house out in the cayes.

The Seychelles is relatively affordable to live in, but you should check the tax legislation for residents. It's not necessarily the same as a non-resident.

I'm option in for a Seychelles company with Cyprus bank account with Laiki marfin bank, it sounds to be a best package for me.

What I do is to form a Seychelles company. I defiantly believe it to be the best company form for my needs :)

It is hard to compare the mentioned offshore jurisdictions for that reason the poll is amazingly helpful :)

Latest Threads