Our valued sponsor

Papal asking for personal Details

Markus

Aug 31, 2017
Visit site
hello, I have setup a UK limited with a virtual office address in London. I created a PayPal account for it.

Paypal requested more information and all the company information already got through.

At the personal information area I can only choose GB for my address. But I live in Germany.

Does anyone have advice on that? Should I contact the Paypal support and ask them to edit that address field so I can choose Germany? Or should I add my virtual office address and get some kind of invoice for proof?

thanks!

Attachments

• paypal.jpg
    paypal.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 551
hello, I have setup a UK limited with a virtual office address in London. I created a PayPal account for it.

Paypal requested more information and all the company information already got through.

At the personal information area I can only choose GB for my address. But I live in Germany.

Does anyone have advice on that? Should I contact the Paypal support and ask them to edit that address field so I can choose Germany? Or should I add my virtual office address and get some kind of invoice for proof?

thanks!

Hey, Are you the only director of this Company?