Our valued sponsor

Pay offshore company tax?

No if they are indeed offshore companies then they don't pay any tax. If you incorporate a company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize and doing business there then they are not considered offshore but onshore and they have to pay local corporate tax which most often is much less than what you would pay anywhere in Europe or the rest of the world!

Thanks for your input <<snippet>>. Seems you have a lot of knowledge and experience in this field which we all can benefit from. I though some offshore companies have to pay tax locally if they conduct business there.
Together with my partners I maintain a large structure of companies and banking so I may know something.

No if they are indeed offshore companies then they don't pay any tax. If you incorporate a company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize and doing business there then they are not considered offshore but onshore and they have to pay local corporate tax which most often is much less than what you would pay anywhere in Europe or the rest of the world!
Is it allowed at all to do business locally when you incorporate offshore?

I got informed, allowed yes, but not commen to do. Most often you incorporate offshore because you do International business.
Yes I got the same answer from our agent.. it's not allowed to do business locally without to pay tax!

Firstly, an offshore account is a much better option for businesses that never get approval from domestic banks. And no they don’t come without any taxes at all. But their tax structure is peanuts when compared to us. I think it’s fair enough considering the other features they offer.

Reactions: JohnLocke
hmmm... not sure what you mean riskprocessor. I think what OP is asking for is if all domestic offshore companies pay tax :) if they are doing local business. The asnwer is yes most are doing, but you can always find a company outside of that country to do business in the questioning country.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Yes domestic companies have to pay tax regardless if they are considered offshore!

Only reason would be anonymity and privacy for shareholders and director of a company!
Are you sure that's the only reason for doing so? I find it even to be a good idea if you want to open a PayPal account or other money account and you don't want to appear there anywhere.