Our valued sponsor

Pay To Setup or Setup Entity + EMI w/Card Processing

imfrenchie

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking to setup or pay to have it setup (as I'm a beginner and don't have much knowledge in this area) a business entity setup with no name attached + EMI or Bank that also offers card processing, ACH in/out, and wire in/out. Is this possible? If not, what are my options? And I'm ok if needing to pay tax on gains, hopefully low tax.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: negon
Mister Tango has some options for payment processing as well as "EMI banking" you may check them out first to see if they fits your needs. If so, you can setup a Belize corp. either with darks or with nominees. So you will have a setup like what you are looking for.

Actually there is lot of information on this forum already about this, so if you spend more time you can for sure do this yourself or at least get more information before you proceed.

Mister Tango has some options for payment processing as well as "EMI banking" you may check them out first to see if they fits your needs. If so, you can setup a Belize corp. either with darks or with nominees. So you will have a setup like what you are looking for.

Actually there is lot of information on this forum already about this, so if you spend more time you can for sure do this yourself or at least get more information before you proceed.

Thanks for the quick reply! I checked out Mister Tango, and in their support page, it says they only accept merchants that are registered in the EU. Since the corp would be a Belize corp, it sounds like it's not possible to open a merchant account with them?

Also forgot to mention in my original message - US citizen.

ahh, you may setup the entire thing in Cyprus or the UK. Cyprus for sure you can avoid taxes by registering the corp. non resident. So you will be accepted by MT!

Thanks for the quick reply! I checked out Mister Tango, and in their support page, it says they only accept merchants that are registered in the EU. Since the corp would be a Belize corp, it sounds like it's not possible to open a merchant account with them?

Also forgot to mention in my original message - US citizen.
You considered darks as a possible way?

You considered darks as a possible way?

Sorry for the delay in replying, I missed the notification some how. Tbh, I'm not sure what darks are. I'm a noob at this. I can even do without card processing. Just to start off with, I really would just like to establish an entity not attached to my name and open a bank account, whether it's a bank account in the traditional sense, or online bank. And one that will allow me to sign up to a cryptocurrency exchange so I can sent fiat from said account to the exchange.

What darks are, you can read all about that for instant in the mentor group, all well explained there also how to use them. You can setup an EMI account that accept crypto, Mister Tango is such an EMI but there are lot's of other services around that can do the same. New one come each day.