Our valued sponsor

Payascash

No social media presence.. If you start a startup and NO social media presence raise doubt. (Personal opinion)
May be He use fake name and created fake passport for company registration .
Very hard to catch him ....
He has both a Linkedin page (although he removed his profile picture) and a crunchbase profile so reaching out should be doable I think

But you've received all your settlements since then and before that? So since those funds have been blocked you've received 5 figure settlements from them on time? Sounds like they may have had an issue with their previous banking partner what do you think?
I have not received any settlement before July. All what we processed until June is being held, supposedly by their banking partner. I have not seen any proof that they had an issue with that bank, which they claim they are suing.
I am now receiving weekly settlements but accounting is a mess, so I can’t exactly say what they refer to. All in all, it seems that they are taking 20% out of my money between processing fees, conversion fees, and whatever else.

I have not received any settlement before July. All what we processed until June is being held, supposedly by their banking partner. I have not seen any proof that they had an issue with that bank, which they claim they are suing.
I am now receiving weekly settlements but accounting is a mess, so I can’t exactly say what they refer to. All in all, it seems that they are taking 20% out of my money between processing fees, conversion fees, and whatever else.
What rate did you agree to? Did you agree to 20% or was it less?

Correct. And they don’t answer ema do you still trust them?

Can anyone provide constructive advice instead of cheering on my loss?
For example by suggesting a suitable processor for my nutra/cannabis shop. $300/400k processing volumes per month, it’s not worth to scam me. I start slow to test any new processor.
so your business is really high risk. what about your cb rate?