Our valued sponsor

Paydotcom

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I had been earning through paydotcom's affiliate program for quite some time. They are good, a lot of products to sell and most importantly they make payments through PayPal. And they are getting quite famous nowadays. Have anyone worked with them before and how was your experience with Paydotcom.

andrew25 said:
I had been earning through paydotcom's affiliate program for quite some time. They are good, a lot of products to sell and most importantly they make payments through PayPal. And they are getting quite famous nowadays. Have anyone worked with them before and how was your experience with Paydotcom.
Hi there. I haven't work with them so I've no experience to share. Would you be so kind to share how you started with paydot.com? I'd like to know how this company works.

Sorry, but I hadn't the successful experience with PayDotcom. I had made attempts to use it for my e-commerce but I prefer to work with the companies like Linksynergy. I consider this practice much more profitable.

Paydotcom is better because you can earn directly to your paypal Some people dont want to wait for the payment and this is the benefit to use paydotcom. But in the other hand, i gotta admit that they dont have enough quality stuff

Latest Threads