Our valued sponsor

payfort.pro ... has anyone heard of this payment provider?

fintel

Nov 26, 2023
UK
Visit site
I came across this payment processor recently - payfort.pro

Their website was registered on 1 June, 2023.

The website claims:

The innovative PayFort platform has been successfully solving a wide range of tasks for over 6 years

They claim to be based in Seychelles.

I am thinking they are riding on the name of the payfort that was acquired by amazon in 2017.

There are no address/phone details on their website (a red flag, of course).

Has anyone heard of this company or had any experience?

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepDrilling

The website claims:

The innovative PayFort platform has been successfully solving a wide range of tasks for over 6 years

I am thinking they are riding on the name of the payfort that was acquired by amazon in 2017.

[email protected] that's their main support E-mail.

Figure it out for yourself!

It indicates for me a big no go, really you don't want to touch them. They may be a fly by night company. Setting you up, waiting for your large volume and vanish!

They add some nice and respectful high risk processors here

Reactions: alain

The website claims:

Did you try to send them your application or contact them? Would have been nice with some sort of review of feedback.

Did you try to send them your application or contact them? Would have been nice with some sort of review of feedback.
Received a reply - "at the moment we cannot provide a solution to your request, but as soon as there is one - we will write to you immediately."

I am assuming there is still no solution to my request, as no follow-up received.

Pretty sure it's Russian-based.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Pretty sure it's Russian-based.
You could be right
Based in Seychelles, PayFort is a global provider of payment solutions worldwide, serving leading merchants in all areas and types of online business.

I know there is a Group of Russians running some CSP business there - Apollo - would not surprise me if they also entered in this business now Seychelles is a dead end.

Reactions: fintel