Our valued sponsor

Paymemt processor who don`t share data with 3 parties?

Inventor

Apr 18, 2021
Dnk
Visit site
After a lot of search I was not able to find a similar thread, so I am starting this one.

Iam selling goods online from and to EU

Which paymentprocessor/PSP does not share personal information, transactions, balance etc. with the coverment

Paypal, stipe or ayden?

Any experience ?

For the time being, PSPs that aren't also banks, e-money institutions, or otherwise hold balances in payment accounts in your name, are not subject to automatic reporting (CRS/FATCA). They will respond to lawful requests for information, though.

However, while both PayPal and Adyen are banks, AFAIK they aren't reporting yet because they don't offer traditional bank accounts.

Reactions: troubled soul
There are many that don't do it yet but should do it. Actually most of the agreements I have seen so far, counting genome, T1 payment, PayPal, Stripe etc. have it all in their terms.

I would never relay on any payment processor that tell you they don't report, actually they are forced to do so in some extend.

A good framework to follow is, the older the company is, the more the company is valued, the more likely it is to report data with governments.

Small payment processing companies can get away with things for a while, big companies can't and are constantly poked by the governments.

Here is the catch, small companies can become large companies and government can eventually find out about all your past transactions..

Reactions: Inventor
A good framework to follow is, the older the company is, the more the company is valued, the more likely it is to report data with governments.
ahhhh, that's some bad advise... they all have to comply to the CRS, Fatca and other crap.

Latest Threads