Our valued sponsor

Payment from Bankera to Barclays IBAN

artem

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,
A few thousand EUR were wired on 23.02.2023 from Bankera to Dorman Trading LLC account held in Barclays.
Money has not been received till now, payment is a SEPA one.
Bankera staff insists that everything is correct and amount should be on receiver's account. They reject to track or to make a request to Barclays, saying that SEPA payments can't be tracked.
Have anybody experienced something similar?

• Wow
Reactions: Marie Manila
Hello everyone,
A few thousand EUR were wired on 23.02.2023 from Bankera to Dorman Trading LLC account held in Barclays.

You sure you sent to correct account and have not been scammed?

Is this the same doorman below as feedback don't seem that good? :confused:

You sure you sent to correct account and have not been scammed?

Is this the same doorman below as feedback don't seem that good? :confused:

Yes, it's the same Dorman and wire instructions for EUR on their site are the same as I used for my SEPA payment

@artem

EMIs highvolume TRX outbounds would always emerge with hitches, as most EMIs use Mids and barely consist of direct and stable transactional capabilities,moreless handling transfers to well reputable and global banks such as Barclays.
A few points of clarity:

1.the outgoing amount to a biz or personal acct held at barclays?
2. Jurisdiction of barclays held acct?
3. foreknowledge of barclays having dorman trading LLC acct on their books/ledger,recent trading activity of dorman trading LLC account?
4. was transfer to a direct IBAN account number held in barclays or a correspondence acct?
5. outgoing proof of transactions from bakera ends as well as final deposits into dorman LLC acct held at barclays?

A month delay based on a SEPA transaction is quite unheard off....

@artem

EMIs highvolume TRX outbounds would always emerge with hitches, as most EMIs use Mids and barely consist of direct and stable transactional capabilities,moreless handling transfers to well reputable and global banks such as Barclays.
A few points of clarity:

1.the outgoing amount to a biz or personal acct held at barclays?
2. Jurisdiction of barclays held acct?
3. foreknowledge of barclays having dorman trading LLC acct on their books/ledger,recent trading activity of dorman trading LLC account?
4. was transfer to a direct IBAN account number held in barclays or a correspondence acct?
5. outgoing proof of transactions from bakera ends as well as final deposits into dorman LLC acct held at barclays?

A month delay based on a SEPA transaction is quite unheard off....
1 it's account of Dorman Trading LLC,
2 Beneficiary Bank:
Barclays Bank PLC Location: 1 Churchill Place
London, EC14 5HP
United Kingdom
SWIFT Code: BARCGB22
3 don't understand the question
4 I made a transfer according to this instructions: https://www.dormantrading.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/BARCLAYS-EURO-WIRE-INSTRUCTIONS08-2019.pdf
5 all data in receipt given by Bankera is identical to wire instructions above

@artem What country are you from and passport do you hold? Could be compliance issue at Barclays.

Have you also asked Dorman if they received funds?

Reactions: VESTANON
I have Ukrainian citizenship and understand that some problems can be caused by it. I have been asking Dorman about it everyday since 23rd of Feb.

And is your residency in Ukraine?

Yes, it's Ukraine

Well I guess you know the possible reason then :confused:.

I don't know if Bankera has a direct connection to SEPA or whether they use a thirdparty bank but I would go back to Bankera and insist they help you here. Any of the intermediary providers could be at fault here or even Dorman themselves.

P.S To get the best response CC in the CEO and regulator in your next communication and give a deadline for a response from them like 1 week.

Well I guess you know the possible reason then :confused:.

I don't know if Bankera has a direct connection to SEPA or whether they use a thirdparty bank but I would go back to Bankera and insist they help you here. Any of the intermediary providers could be at fault here or even Dorman themselves.

P.S To get the best response CC in the CEO and regulator in your next communication and give a deadline for a response from them like 1 week.
I made a tiny payment of EUR 100 to the same IBAN from Paysera and got the same issue. Transfer to IBKR account located in Deutsche Bank worked out well though.

I made a tiny payment of EUR 100 to the same IBAN from Paysera and got the same issue.

Ok so the common factor then is Barclays Bank? :confused:.

@artem What country are you from and passport do you hold? Could be compliance issue at Barclays.

So seems I may be right then sadly and it is a compliance issue here with Barclays.