Our valued sponsor

Payment Gateways for Alipay or UnionPay

x00ni

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I run a digital services business in EU, and have a client in Hong Kong, which can Only pay via Alipay or UnionPay, I was wondering if any of you know a good payment gateway able to process payments from Alipay or UnionPay.

Many thanks!

Try to ask AdvCash they can in certain case help you.

I can accept Alipay, Alipay HK and Unionpay. So if you willing to pay a % fee, I can act as a payment gateway for you. (Your digital services must be legit in China). I am not a golden member so if you have interest please contact me via eurowebshop (a) protonmail.com

Try to ask AdvCash they can in certain case help you.
Thank you, just checked but looks like they do not offer Alipay or UnionPay, the platform looks cool though! thanks!

I can accept Alipay, Alipay HK and Unionpay. So if you willing to pay a % fee, I can act as a payment gateway for you. (Your digital services must be legit in China). I am not a golden member so if you have interest please contact me via eurowebshop (a) protonmail.com

Thanks, but looking for a more orthodox method of handling the payments :)

Many major acquirers now accept UnionPay since it is now the largest card brand in the world. The card is used not only within China but has cardholders worldwide as Union Pay is aggressively expanding internationally.

Reactions: x00ni