Our valued sponsor

Payment Hub

Tankboy

Jul 17, 2019
Visit site
Came across a company providing CC processing called Payment Hub. I could not find anything negative about them online.

Connected with them.

Settlement every 2 weeks.

Reasonably OK communication - has been slow but always responded within 2 days ..... until it came time for the first settlement.

Now no response from them at all.

I have now disconnected my site from them.

Still trying to get some response - not feeling good about it anymore!

Anyone else come across them or used them before?

Let me guess. They were advertising for high risk merchant account. You were rejected all other places and they magically accepted your business. This seem to be the second time you have been scammed. You should learn of your previous mistakes.
Not quite.

We have warehouses in the US, EU and Australia.

We do have other credit card processors on and they run nicely. But one processor works well for US customs/US cards and OK'ish with Canadian cards . Another works better for EU cards but we have trouble still with card holders in Australia and that market is quite big for us now so we were looking for a high risk provider that worked well for CC from down under.

Something which the two CC processors we currently use have never been able to help with. They say they work with cards from anywhere but the reality is they don't.

how long do you have processing with them by now? how much money you processed with them?
Only been a few weeks. 3 weeks in total of processing as they were supposed to settle after the 2nd week and after they failed on that I disconnected from their gateway.

And I was only passing a small percentage of CC through it by displaying the PaymentHub gateway just to a selected group of existing customers. I wanted to make sure it was stable and that paymenthub would payout before I opened it to everyone.

So only about US$25k

Not quite.

We have warehouses in the US, EU and Australia.

We do have other credit card processors on and they run nicely. But one processor works well for US customs/US cards and OK'ish with Canadian cards . Another works better for EU cards but we have trouble still with card holders in Australia and that market is quite big for us now so we were looking for a high risk provider that worked well for CC from down under.

Something which the two CC processors we currently use have never been able to help with. They say they work with cards from anywhere but the reality is they don't.
i was wondering what's your high risk business?

Latest Threads