Our valued sponsor

Payment page redirection from shop A to shop B

Christ758

Mar 29, 2024
Europe
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm currently seeking a plugin or solution to implement payment redirection between two online stores. The challenge I'm facing is that my products from store A are not accepted by the payment processor of my store B. Therefore, I'm looking for a method to redirect customers from store A to store B at the time of payment, while ensuring that the user experience remains seamless and transparent, meaning that the customer doesn't realize they've been redirected.

I understand that nothing comes for free, but I'm seeking quality advice and assistance to find the best solution to this issue. If anyone has experience setting up payment redirection between online stores or has expertise in this area, I would greatly appreciate any help or recommendations you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support

It's certainly not a big problem to solve your redirect issue. But you will definitely have problems the day (and it will come) a customer is dissatisfied with your product and you then receive a chargeback. Here, the customer will specify what they have bought and where. You might escape attention the first time, but the second or third time they will catch you in it and then your account is closed and you might even be blacklisted.