Our valued sponsor

Payment Processor for Copyright Infringement Materials

Octagon

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello

I've probably looked up all threads that have information about this type of business [Copyright Infringement Materials, Warez, Pirated Stuff].

What I found so far about potential Payment Gateway

01. authorize.se

They respond with some questions and they never respond back.

02. byteseller.org

They don't support this kind of business. Only File Sharing Video Websites.

03. TurnOnKey

There is a website in the mentor group that is supposed to do anything for you but they need $50k per month to start listening to you.

04. ipasspay

I was referred to them by someone here because they are accepting replicas.

I had a long two day discussion with the manager on Skype. He never agrees on saying that they are accepting Businesses like us, He keeps saying we have merchants like you. But he mentioned if he has too many DMCA reports, he will report to his ACQ. I asked a lot of questions but all his answers was a little bit general, Probably he didn't want to say something speicific that can be taken against him in the future.

05. Solutions that I came up with but I will need some push to make them work flawesly:

I'm aware that no Payment gateway will onboard my business directly. So we had to use a front shop and connect the payment gateway to the front shop. This way all the payments callback logs in the payment provider dashboard will be coming from the legal frontshop.

I don't have a problem setting this up.

The issue is, DMCA send reports to the payment gateway with a link of the illegal material. At First, The payment provider ignores the report because they don't have any callbacks from urls like the reported link. After so many reports, They go and check the flow of the payment and find out what is happening, They shut down the merchant account.

Multiple stealth Stripe accounts with cloaking technique increases the lifetime of this process.

What I'm looking for is a payment gateway that can be connected to the legal frontshop and If they receive DMCA reports with the links of a website that they don't have a record in their dashboard, They ignore it.

06. Another Solution.

I can't explain it very well, I will find an example and share it here later.

Any Help would be appreciated

Reactions: myshufflemix
I don't think it is that easy, no one in this industry is stupid any longer. Today everything can be traced.

They can simply swipe a card to buy a product from you by following the link and buy a product there. If it hit their gateway case closed your done. With enough pressures they will be forced to do so.

We faced this issue, but we solved with detecting whether the buyer is serious buyer by using few steps that I can't share publically as this forum gets viewed by any rats... With that technique and ofcourse making sure to deliver the promised product then it can last you a year or more if your volume is not insanely high, my client's volume was around $50k-75k/month.

Let me know your monthly volume.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
There are Anti Fraud tools not connected to the payment processor that one could put in to scrub the transactions before they get processed. Finally calling each customer would be the very best way of avoiding loads of chargebacks and refunds!

There are many above is just a short list to get you started.

There are many above is just a short list to get you started.
Good to know such services exist.

My questions : are those made to prevent chargeback and the customers causing it?

The short time solution is to have 10-100 stealth PayPal/stripe accounts be automatically rotated to receive money and reduce the risk for each account.
That's not practical, you should try to minimize the banning instead of coming up with new accounts, it's going to take so much effort to get one account and then set up a front(white) website and making it look legit so payment processors accept you, unless you go with the route of buying lots of stealth account which still doesn't solve the problem because you will need to set up new white websites every time you're banned.

There are people getting long-lasting setups by following a few simple technics, and above all you need to invest in having a good customer service and of course delivering the actual product, if you're scamming your very customers or not delivering what you promised then you can't get anywhere.

Customer service is essential for the business and reduces the chargeback rate, however, it does not matter how good you are, the Paypal or stripe account will flag you or begin to check or monitor your account once your account has received a certain amount of money in a certain period of time, you will be asked to provide your ID, invoice or photo of your products, photos of your warehouse, shipping documents and all sort of things, they lock your account if finding anything suspicious even you have best customers service and low chargeback rate, it is very hard for any blackhat business to go through it, so you need multiple of accounts to reduce the received amount for each account and also a whitehat B site ( their bot can not see the A set) will reduce the risk of banning, of course, you do not need it if you have a low turnover or normal business, one or two accounts is enough for low turnover, but you need to consider to use 5,10 or 100 accounts if you have a large turnover to be processed for the blackhat niche.

Last edited:

Latest Threads